• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX segment on Dream Car Garage

Frank PM this to me recently. I guess I will not be seeing him after reading the RSO 34 investigation of that stolen credit card incident.

"I have 2 brand new pairs of seats for sale. Both are carbon kevlar.
Bride zeta 2 paid $2800 will sell for $2000 or best offer, next recaro spa paid $3650 will sell for $3000 or best offer, call me if interested 732-7_2-___0. I am in New jesrey.

Frank"

Thom said:
Kind of like knowing if there is a rapist in the neighborhood.

Okay, thats a bit too extreme.

Intereseting turn of events. My comment was related to the Car(surprise) - why would you do a Type R conversion on a yellow car with CF body panels, 18/19 wheels and a S/C. The Type R has NONE of the mods listed. How about starting with Type R parts only.:tongue:

Nsx luvr, do some homework before trying to bash a thread. You made 3 intelligent comments. No the type-r does not come with 18/19 wheels, supercharger or big brakes. My real 17/17 type-r wheels are in my garage as we speak and are being put on as soon as my type-r brakes come hopefully this week. Honda does use carbon fiber on the car, the hood, rear spoiler, which I think I am the only one on prime with the real JDM rear spoiler, carbon fiber radio delet plate, oh and also which I have are the real JDM honda/recaro seats, so I don't se where you get your info from. Also, the main color for the nsx-r is championship whit but, the car can be special ordered in I believe six other colors, and one of thoses colors happens to be yellow.
Even though there are some other people who have done a type-r conversion already, which look great, my process has been going on for sometime now, probably the first on prime to do a type-r conversion. Much reasearch went into doing this, like finding out if the type-r came in other colors other than championship white, and verifying if the real type-r engine bay is black like mine is. Also, mine is a coupe, which the real type-r is as well. I will post pics in September when car comes back from Legendary motorcar. This car will be the closet nsx-r replica to the real one without being right hand drive.
Also, did reasearch as well with many Japanese nsx owners and they state that people do modify nsx-r's in Japan, which is rare and does happen though. Please guys if you are going to try to bash a thread please do reasearch first before you make a fool out of yourself. Frank

Frank Spano said:
Nsx luvr, do some homework.. blah blah blah No the type-r does not come with 18/19 wheels, supercharger or big brakes.

Re-Read his post, it clearly states the NSX-R doesn't come with the mods he mentioned.

Edit, cut this part out/

Frank Spano said:
Nsx luvr, do some homework before trying to bash a thread. You made 3 intelligent comments. No the type-r does not come with 18/19 wheels, supercharger or big brakes. My real 17/17 type-r wheels are in my garage as we speak and are being put on as soon as my type-r brakes come hopefully this week. Honda does use carbon fiber on the car, the hood, rear spoiler, which I think I am the only one on prime with the real JDM rear spoiler, carbon fiber radio delet plate, oh and also which I have are the real JDM honda/recaro seats, so I don't se where you get your info from. Also, the main color for the nsx-r is championship whit but, the car can be special ordered in I believe six other colors, and one of thoses colors happens to be yellow.
Even though there are some other people who have done a type-r conversion already, which look great, my process has been going on for sometime now, probably the first on prime to do a type-r conversion. Much reasearch went into doing this, like finding out if the type-r came in other colors other than championship white, and verifying if the real type-r engine bay is black like mine is. Also, mine is a coupe, which the real type-r is as well. I will post pics in September when car comes back from Legendary motorcar. This car will be the closet nsx-r replica to the real one without being right hand drive.
Also, did reasearch as well with many Japanese nsx owners and they state that people do modify nsx-r's in Japan, which is rare and does happen though. Please guys if you are going to try to bash a thread please do reasearch first before you make a fool out of yourself. Frank
Uh,Frank I think some of us here have a less than stellar view of your protoplasm,as per your purchase history,so if you wish to continue perpetuating that stigma then by all means tell other posters that they are making "fools of themselves" and continue with the inflamatory rhetoric.:rolleyes:

This episode is on Speed right now in case anyone missed it. The NSX segment is still ahead as of 8:05 EST.

Uh,Frank I think some of us here have a less than stellar view of your protoplasm,as per your purchase history,so if you wish to continue perpetuating that stigma then by all means tell other posters that they are making "fools of themselves" and continue with the inflamatory rhetoric.:rolleyes:

Well said!!!! I'll bet there isn't another post on this whole forum with "protoplasm" in it!! :biggrin:

Back