• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX sighting in new Ludacris Video

Keep your eyes peeled if you happen upon the new Ludacris video "Act a Fool", as it features an NSX purported to be from the new 2F2F movie. "Act a Fool" is the first single released from the 2F2F soundtrack. The car (NSX) in the video looks real sharp, certainly not everyones cup of tea, but a show-ready NSX none the less!

MTV News Article

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
Keep your eyes peeled if you happen upon the new Ludacris video "Act a Fool", as it features an NSX purported to be from the new 2F2F movie. "Act a Fool" is the first single released from the 2F2F soundtrack. The car (NSX) in the video looks real sharp, certainly not everyones cup of tea, but a show-ready NSX none the less!

MTV News Article

FACT... Craig Leiberman called me for this video .It was shot in LA on a wednesday last week.1 day "low pay" tons of exposure.But Guarrenteed me a spot.It would have been a huge success for the community and less commitment than the movie.

FACT.. Godammit my car was in the middle of mods at the time.
You have NO idea how much I wanted this. :(

FUUU%%%%%KKK!!

At least I got the offer and have his # now if I want sponsorship.He offered "anything I want" . Problem is I don't want to show w/ a huge commitment.It's very expensive as well as time draining to do a lot of shows.I will show but not every show that comes w/in 1000 miles any more.

Nice guy very complimentary about MYNSX as well as good taste in the NSX hehe :) well what can you do?? :)

1 door closes 3 others open!! :)

I'm gonna draft a proposal and send it to him to lease it to a corp. for a year possibly.

AJNSX>>> It appeared to be yellow, with some kind of Louis Vuitton or Gucci logo painted on the front like a bra or maybe it was a bra, hard to tell, there were some fast pans of moving cars.

MYNSX>>> Well, you got the number, thats still a positive! Call the guy and ask if there are any other vids being produced for the soundtrack, as the MTV News article said, this is the first single released.

AJNSX>>> It appeared to be yellow, with some kind of Louis Vuitton or Gucci logo painted on the front like a bra or maybe it was a bra, hard to tell, there were some fast pans of moving cars.
That certainly sounds like the poopmobile:

attachment.php

Maybe it looks better in motion. Nah, I doubt it...

MYNSX: trust me, we are ALL sorry you weren't able to do the video!

oh no... that picture keeps popping up like boils. makes me wanna grab a can of paint. :eek:

What that F&F2 NSX needs is a car bra.... one that covers the entire hood!!!

<B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>: poopmobile... heheh... should i post that pix of the porsche boxster again? :D

<B>MYNSX</B>: *comfort* there, there... you still got all your fans here. When you said FFFUUUU%%%%KKK i assume you meant FUNK? i dont think Lud would censor that. ;)

no comment....

Hey, I had a dream last night that I was on Autotrader and came accross a Ferrari NSX!!!!

Attachments

• ferrarinsx.jpg
    ferrarinsx.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,053
Teej said:
no comment....

Hey, I had a dream last night that I was on Autotrader and came accross a Ferrari NSX!!!!

PLease tell me that is fake!

Yeah, thats the one. Now that I see it still it is kinda u-gly. They sure maximize the cinematic effects using quick pans etc like I said before, it's hard to tell its that icky in the video.

LOL!!! Nah man, I didnt photoshop it, I saw it that way. I dont even thinK I laughed, I just shook my head and saved it to my computer.

Hell, look at the neighborhood... :rolleyes:

I think most guys would say the fast and furious Nsx is fugly, but maybe the ladies would like it as it does resemble a doo-doo handbag. Hey, if it enhances the women attracting factor of the Nsx, I am all for it. Plus, we got Ludacris driving it...that should be crazy in itself.

I bet 95% of the people out there would believe it was a Ferrari.My friend once convinced these 2 girls we picked up that my old 1990 mazda rx-7 convert was a lambo!! Nothing suprises me anymore!

Teej said:
LOL. Teej, thanks for the laugh! It would be funnier if the plate read "ENZOWHO" or "NVME4RE" like some other NSX. ;)

They didnt show the back of it but it might say something dumb to that effect.

I once saw a BMW badge on the back of one of those old Ford Cosworth or that one kinda sporty but older hatch looking thing with the integrated spoiler.... the badge wasnt even centered either, I pointed it out and died laughing.

im thinking they ship cars all over the place, also movie studios film in different regions of the world, just a thought! thanks mynsx :)

A while back i was watching some music video program and they had this emineim video that featured a nsx .....in one scene it was driving backwards draggin busta rhymes ...... im not positive if it was busta but it was a eminien video fo sho.

Busta Rhymes had a red stock one in an old video. I think it was woohaa video.

Maybe we should have something in the faq section, a list of cameo's in major films/videos.

I saw a nsx on pulp fiction.

"I think most guys would say the fast and furious Nsx is fugly, but maybe the ladies would like it as it does resemble a doo-doo handbag. Hey, if it enhances the women attracting factor of the Nsx, I am all for it. Plus, we got Ludacris driving it...that should be crazy in itself."

I agree, it's all about the ladies. Why would anyone drive an exotic if they didn't want the attention.

"I bet 95% of the people out there would believe it was a Ferrari.My friend once convinced these 2 girls we picked up that my old 1990 mazda rx-7 convert was a lambo!! Nothing suprises me anymore!"

What town was that in, i should hang out there more often. Guess they couldn't read.

"I agree, it's all about the ladies. Why would anyone drive an exotic if they didn't want the attention."

Well I got my NSX cause I always liked the car since the first time I looked at one back in high school. To tell you the truth I use to get more girls when I use to ride the bus. But as you guys know they stole my NSX and found it with no motor transmition and the rest of the things I put in it. I don't even know if I should consider my self a NSX owner any more since I really don't have my no more.

VampNSX said:
I don't even know if I should consider my self a NSX owner any more since I really don't have my no more.
Until your title gets transferred to the insurance company, I'd say yes. :)

You'll always be an NSX owner in spirit.

Just saw the "Making of the Video" for Ludacris and sure enough there is was... the Japanese poopmobile. And if that wasn't bad enough they made a duplicate poopmobile out of my Dodge Ram for the video, too. They got 2 out of my 3 vehicles! I hope the Mustang's not next.

Nsxtacey, I actually got the car for the way it drives. Imagine that!
:)
Anywho, I live in a pick-up truck town so the NSX is naught for chics. Life can suck but then jump in your NSX and drive, what a rush! Screw trucks.
P.S. I also own a F-150 for utility and get more comments in that.
Life hits you in funny ways.
Just my 2 cents....

Back