• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Specific HID kit NSXPO2005 Specials

Hi,

Thanks so much for the message--I have responded and would like to reserve one set of the 6000k kit. $410 all-in/shipping included correct? Please advise on how I should pay.

Thanks again!,
Andrew

Steve,
I hope it's not too late.
I am interested in the 6000K kit.
PM sent.
I even changed my avatar because I was inspired by yours.
Also a as a suck up in hopes that you will take my 6000 kit request.
Thanks,
Perry

whiteNSXs said:
Hi Guys,
I will be shipping the kits this coming weekend. Thanks for all the orders.
Steve
Awesome. I can't wait. Will you be emailing us with tracking info?

Thanks again for doing this Steve. Everytime I drive one of my other cars at night and then get back in the NSX at night I cringe at how crappy the once good headlights are in my NSX. Technology truly stops for nobody.

I can't wait.

Steve - I'm sorry I missed this thread. Didn't see it in the main forum (my bad). I had inquired earlier but ultimately passed and now would like to renew my interest in a 5300 kit. How should I proceed?

Thanks

Bob

Red97T said:
Steve - I'm sorry I missed this thread. Didn't see it in the main forum (my bad). I had inquired earlier but ultimately passed and now would like to renew my interest in a 5300 kit. How should I proceed?

Thanks

Bob
Hi Bob,
I certainly would like to sell you a 5300k kit if you are serious about the purchase. I will PM you with payment info. I need to double check if I have any kit left but I will order a kit for you if I have run out of kits.
Steve

For Da Hapa,
I will provide everyone with tracking # of Fedex. All packages are fully insured and tracked.
Thanks,
Steve

Received the 6000k HID kit and installed it yesterday. Installation was a breeze (great instructions), and the improvement is literally night and day. I also replaced the parking lights with LED's (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48353), and they matched perfectly!

If anyone is on the wall about this kit/upgrade, don't be! I ordered the 6000k kit, and the light color is very white. A great mod, both in function and appearance. Thanks Steve!

Mike

Got mine and installed them. Truly excellent kit, great job Steve! Thank you very much for doing this. I got the 5300K bulbs. Here's a picture with one installed and the other is still the old Xenon "blue" bulb so you can compare them. The shape of the beam on the garage wall was identical after the upgrade, so that also is great.

One question - can I just buy 6000K bulbs at some point to upgrade? Is that all it would take, and would it be a direct plug-in?

Attachments

• OneHID.jpg
    OneHID.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 183
Jeff A said:
Got mine and installed them. Truly excellent kit, great job Steve! Thank you very much for doing this. I got the 5300K bulbs. Here's a picture with one installed and the other is still the old Xenon "blue" bulb so you can compare them. The shape of the beam on the garage wall was identical after the upgrade, so that also is great.

One question - can I just buy 6000K bulbs at some point to upgrade? Is that all it would take, and would it be a direct plug-in?
Thanks, Jeff.
Yes, you can just buy a set of 6000k bulbs and that will be a direct plug in. You don't like the 5300k?
Thanks again for your support.
Steve

Yes, I like them very much, but in the event they burn out or I want to go a bit more blue, I just wanted to know what my options were. Haven't had a chance to drive at night with them yet, can't wait to see it.

Jeff

If after the install anyone else has shaky lights when going over bumps, please let me know. I am looking for a solution. Adjusting the bump stops really did not help. I can see them jiggle on the road.

djdrock said:
If after the install anyone else has shaky lights when going over bumps, please let me know. I am looking for a solution. Adjusting the bump stops really did not help. I can see them jiggle on the road.
Are the bulbs securely fastened by the OEM metal clips? The HID kit only changes out the light source and leaves the mechanicals of the headlight assembly untouched. You might want to loosen the headlight covers and wiggle the headlight and see what exactly that is loose. The jiggle is not due to the HID kit.
Steve

Steve -

Got my kit but haven't yet had time to do the install. Want to publically thank you; however, for providing such a great product at a fair price. The directions look easy enough (fingers crossed) and you shipped right on time.

I'll give you more feedback after I get these bad boys in the car.

Thanks again.

Steve,

I installed my 6000K kit today and it was very simple with your well written instructions. Thanks for a very high quality product at a very fair price.

Brad

Add one more name to the satisfied customer list. Looks great, quality was great, instructions were great, installation was easy. Now have perma-grin. :smile: Thanks Steve!!

Add one more to the list of completely satisfied customers. Got my HIDs Friday afternoon and installed them that same night. HUGE difference--gf rolled her eyes all weekend every time I started raving about them...

A huge thank you, Steve,
Andrew

Back