• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX with LoveFab Chassis Bars and DF Airduct

MvM

Legendary Member
Some time ago I bought a set of of the LoveFab chassibars.
I also ordered the Downforce Type-R airduct through SOS. By accident, I got the Downforce airduct instead that is ment to mount directly to the radiator fan.
These two combined of course would not work together as they occupy the same place.
My mechanic Nic however, came up with the following solution.
Haven't been able to try how it works, but I took some pictures yesterday anyways that I would like to share with you:

The Downforce duct is combined with a VIS Type-R hood that recently got a new paint job, cleaning out all the previous stone chips.
Will be picking up the car next week :smile:

Last edited:
Pretty cool, is that chassis brace make a big difference?

I don't have the NSX-R hood and duct so no issue and pulled the spare out long time ago so I could use a brace like that, does it require any modifications to the car or direct bolt on?

Pretty cool, is that chassis brace make a big difference?

I don't have the NSX-R hood and duct so no issue and pulled the spare out long time ago so I could use a brace like that, does it require any modifications to the car or direct bolt on?

The LoveFab bars are a direct bolt on. They mount directly to the mounting points of the suspension.
Have only had the car back for about three weeks now and have driven it on the street, no track time yet.
I can feel the front is a bit stiffer when I go down the ramp in the parking garage the car stays in most of the time.
In the past, I could feel the front part twitch when one wheel would go down first, and that is a lot less now.

You can find the bars in the Vendor section of this forum.

Did you have to trip the radiator duct to fit the bar?

I’d like to do this to mine, do you have any pictures of the slits you had to cut?
I take it the bar bolts in first and then the vent is modded and bolted it?

Back