• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

I'm looking for someone with a 1997-2005 NSX who'd be interested in beta testing a kit. Are you the one?

I'm offering my standard beta tester discount, with the electronics bundle going for $299 and I'll waive the AP2 core exchange fee. In return, I'll expect an immediate install and test drive after taking delivery as well as swift, efficient communication with me. I'll also expect that you have basic multimeter knowledge and that you are in possession of one, in case we need to take additional measurements.

If you think you're the right guy, shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll take a look at your setup.

Best regards,

We have a few 97+ NSX's sitting here - let me speak to my customers and maybe one of them would be willing since we have their cars here!

thanks!

We have a few 97+ NSX's sitting here - let me speak to my customers and maybe one of them would be willing since we have their cars here!

thanks!

Thank you EuroBoutique, I appreciate that.

Best regards,

Update!

For the last couple of months I've been working on building a new webpage for this product to ease the buying process for all interested and to gather all info in a simple way. It's almost done! Together with that, I've been working on restocking kits so I can offer these off-the-shelf instead of releasing batches. I have also been working on the development of 1995-196 and 1997-2005 NSX compatible kits, which is seeing great progress.

Oh, and I've been working a little bit on another little secret new product...
:eek:

Best regards,

I am IN for a time travel device! Preferably compatible to a 91-94 please :)

It's BETTER than a time travel device!
:biggrin: Still in prototyping stage so nothing to disclose yet...

Best regards,

Update!

For the last couple of months I've been working on building a new webpage for this product to ease the buying process for all interested and to gather all info in a simple way. It's almost done! Together with that, I've been working on restocking kits so I can offer these off-the-shelf instead of releasing batches. I have also been working on the development of 1995-196 and 1997-2005 NSX compatible kits, which is seeing great progress.

Best regards,

yessssssss. thanks so much for your continued dedication and time in creating stuff for our cars!

Update

Best regards,

What ever the SECRET is I know your prices are very reasonable. I'll start the list here for the secret product coming out since every time I try to get on the ap2 list for a 91-94 it always fill up within minutes.

SECRET PRODUCT:
1. Neumoney

[MENTION=29016]Neumoney[/MENTION] haha thanks! I appreciate the enthusiasm!

Hey guys,

sorry, can't give any hints just yet! I promise I'll get something up soon though, but first I intend to release my new webpage and release the big batch of kits for all of you who haven't had the chance at getting a spot in the lists yet. I know who you are, I've got you up front in my mind and I'm working hard to be able to help all of you with your projects.
[MENTION=20915]RYU[/MENTION], didn't you install a shift indicator using the tacho break out wire from the kit? I believe it was a shift buzzer? How is it working out?

Get your kit at:

https://www.sjoebergdesign.com

To make it easier for everyone, all orders will be handled there from now on. This thread will be kept for continuous information updates and discussions concerning our S2000 cluster conversion kits.

Last edited:
Senna Approved!

a33d8eb0e0e58a479e3a2c64a953176b.jpg

Back