• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCAPADES Florida 2010 • Pictures and videos

Bella Collina!

Do one of you live in there?

P.S. I'll be joining you guys soon.

No Wie-Shen has played there before. I would like to go back and play it again. It was amazing. Kinda like the Ocean course but ours doesn't have as much elevation. Plus it was fun beating Netviper :biggrin: Right Dave A.

curious what brand those bronze rims are on the red nsx? Are they still in production?

that's my car. They are the Advan Keusier(sp) V. SOS MIGHT be able to get them. They are an Old School Wheel. I just got them early this year (late last year) I just liked this wheel over my old GT-C

Like everyone else said...thanks for another great get-together with awesome people and the most awesome of cars! Let's do this again soon!:smile:

Better late than never to add some pics to keep the thread alive:biggrin:....(cell phone pics..sorry about the low quality)

92.jpg

85.jpg

84.jpg

88.jpg

87.jpg

89.jpg

91.jpg

90.jpg

NewImage.jpg

As usual it looks like everyone had a great time. Wei-Shin always puts together a great gathering in December. Unfortunately I had a prior continuing education course scheduled that weekend. I'll hopefully be able to attend the next Florida meet.

Looks like a great turnout, sorry I missed it had plans already:frown:...guess there's always next year.

As usual it looks like everyone had a great time. Wei-Shin always puts together a great gathering in December. Unfortunately I had a prior continuing education course scheduled that weekend. I'll hopefully be able to attend the next Florida meet.

It's a shame you guys weren't able to make it. Other than the rain @ the start of the group drive, it was just an all-around fantastic day!

Nice pictures, can anyone tell me what air scoop was used on this rear window? Was it just a stick on or did he replace the rear glass canopy with a lexan one?

Great pictures and lineup of sweet cars! It's freezing and snowing here

DSC04693.jpg

Nice pictures, can anyone tell me what air scoop was used on this rear window? Was it just a stick on or did he replace the rear glass canopy with a lexan one?

Great pictures and lineup of sweet cars! It's freezing and snowing here

DSC04693.jpg
Yep, lexan and the scoop directs air to a hole in the engine cover that goes to his supercharger air inlet. It even has a design that allows water to go out the back end of the scoop.

Last edited:
Back