• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades, T-shirts - Deadline Monday!

thanks! i'll have $10 waiting for you. much appreciated.

see you there.

best regards,
rog

hi dave,
if you're too late, i'll sell you one of mine. i orderd 2 long-sleeved ones.
hopefully, i'll be at the event. right now, i'm trying to get a new set of tires but am having difficulty finding the front ones. no one has the 215-45/zr 16 in stock, only the 255-40/zr17's are available. if i don't get them in time, i won't be there. it would be pretty dangerous taking the back road curves on treads that are wavering on 1/64".
if you need to contact me, phone me at 407-463-8686.

cheers,
rog

hi dave,
i was typing too fast last night and just read my post this morning. you can have one of mine for free. just hook up with net viper and get it from him if i don't make it.
talk to you later.

rog

Hey Guys,

I am trying to figure out who didn't get what.

I think some people may have taken some that might not have paid for them. Not sure.

This is what I have left.

XL Long Sleeve - baynsac

XL Long Sleeve - ?

XXL - Bailey
1 Small - Bailey

2 Small -?

2 XXL - Roger

1L Maurice

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR SHIRT YET. Even if I have you listed above.

I am going to order more also.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I am trying to figure out who didn't get what.

I think some people may have taken some that might not have paid for them. Not sure.

This is what I have left.

XL Long Sleeve - baynsac

XL Long Sleeve - ?

XXL - Bailey
1 Small - Bailey

2 Small -?

2 XXL - Roger

1L Maurice

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR SHIRT YET. Even if I have you listed above.

I am going to order more also.

1 XL LMR (Les)

hi,
2 xxl long sleeved for roger. i think davew was going to pick one up for himself and i'd get the other one mailed since i couldn't attend. let me know what the shipping is and also i'll include the other $10 for the long sleeve issue. i'll paypal as a gift so no fees are incurred.
or, if you live close by in orlando, i'll pick them up and bring cash to save you the trip to the post office.

thanks,
roger

Hey, Dave...just wanted to toss in a thank-you for getting the shirts together. It's a hassle what would a big meet be without t-shirts. Anyway, thanks for the extra effort. The shirts turned out great!

Dave,
If it is possible, I would like a blue XL with white logo. LMK where to send payment and how much.
Thanks and great meeting you,
Brian

hi,
2 xxl long sleeved for roger. i think davew was going to pick one up for himself and i'd get the other one mailed since i couldn't attend. let me know what the shipping is and also i'll include the other $10 for the long sleeve issue. i'll paypal as a gift so no fees are incurred.
or, if you live close by in orlando, i'll pick them up and bring cash to save you the trip to the post office.

thanks,
roger

Roger, Did davew get these?

Guys. All the shirts I had went out today. Expect them soon. I will pm you the shipping costs. What a rip!

I will be putting in a new order shortly. I owe Tim a medium. Ole wants a grey large. Brian wants a blue and white.

I ended up without a shirt for myself so I have to order one for me too.

I ended up without a shirt for myself so I have to order one for me too.

Dave,
If you want to see if my shirt fits you and is the style you wanted, just paypal me the $$ and keep it. Since I didn't attend the event it doesn't make sense really for me to have the shirt.
Just let me know if that is something you want to do.

if dave attended, he only picked up one. if he didn't attend, none were picked up. the order was 2 xxl long sleeved. if they were accidentally given to someone else, just order me 2 more with this batch and let me know what i owe for shipping.

thanks,
rog

Back