• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC – Fall Cruise after party (BBQ) Sept 26, 2010, 430pm and after

NSXCC – Fall Cruise after party (BBQ) Sept 26, 2010, 430pm and after

As an extension to our Fall Cruise event this weekend, Stuart Sherman, our humble Treasurer has generously offered to host a Club BBQ at his home in Toronto, immediately after our fall cruise/lunch. All NSXCC members are invited whether you attend the cruise or not, but you must first be a member of NSXCC.

You are not required to bring anything except $20 which would cover the cost of food/drinks. Any surplus of funds will go towards future club events. If you don’t like hamburgers, beer or soft drinks, you are welcome to bring along your favorites.

To estimate the amount of food/drinks needed, please confirm your participation by sign up here.

1) Stuart
2) Sean & Becky
3) Bram & Nancy
4) Brad & Sue
5) Garrick, Nancy & Brennan
6) Rick & Christina
7)
8)

Please indicate your interest by end of Friday. Thanks.

Owen

Last edited:
Here is info how to get to my place - I won't post the street address in text since I'd rather not have it all over the internet....Please note, Google Street View is of the house to the east of me, we did a Dick Cheney and had Google mess with our data:wink:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-09-22 at 10.52.53 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-09-22 at 10.52.53 PM.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 41
Hallo aus dem schönen Deutschland
Bring your beer Steins as I'm going to supply the German Beer !!
( as long as the total quantity is not greater than 100ml ) :(
First come, first served !

Put me down for 4.7ml! :wink:

Where in too. Is it ok to bring baby members?

JR FactoryTech is most welcome.....you have to do the routine maintenance

Bram

I have a feeling that Jr is going to need an oil change or two over the course of the evening....I'll see if I have some Royal Purple wipes....:tongue:

Back