• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2011

Oh so very soon!

We are so excited about our soon to be announced major event sponsor along with all our other sponsors who are supporting NSXPO2011. Look to the website for some updates over the next couple of days (and check your inboxes as some emails will be sent out shortly too!)

The Registration Form is being finalized right now. We are just completing one more review of the numbers so you can get the most for your registration dollars.

Stay tuned. It will be soon!

I have had my car for 10 years and will finally be attending NSXPO. Do I need to register for anything other than the track days?

You can register for the Track and the Track Hotel (Ramada Inn) NOW
and you can register now for the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel for the Social part of the event
Social Registration should be up very, very, very soon.

All registration sites are available via the NSXPO2011 website.

10 years waiting for NSXPO. You will have a blast!

After almost a decade of posting here, and through 3 NSXs, I finally no longer have an excuse for stopping by (I mean its now in PA!)

Sent my NSXCA membership in (that was a long time coming too!) and will be registering for the social stuff and possibly the track days too.

great to hear we are giving some of our local xpo virgins the opourtunity for a "good" time:biggrin: To any fence sitters.......try an xpo and you might get hooked for life:wink:

Hey everyone!

We are working on getting the social registration up really, really soon. Monday perhaps? Sunday? Keep checking NSXPO2011.com to see when it opens.

We think you'll find the social part of the event a blast! An awesome run is being put together by the King and Queen of the River Run events: Chuck and Fernande Morgan. If you haven't had the pleasure of one their rides, then you're in for a treat. For those past River Run participants this will be new territory for you to enjoy.

You're going to be involved in something special that is being put together for the tech days at Davis Acura. Davis Acura was one of the premier installers of aftermarket parts for the NSX, so these guys know their stuff.

If you are not sure if you should bring your spouse, partner, date, there is plenty to keep them busy. While the rest of us are going to be blown away at Davis, they'll be visiting the really awesomely cool Grounds for Sculpture. How can you not like a place that lets you bring cocktails with you as your stroll through the grounds. This isn't just for art nerds or gardeners - I have yet to bring someone there who hasn't enjoyed it.

The twin river towns of New Hope -Lambertville are also on their agenda. There is plenty to do beside shop and people watch from the outdoor dining tables at places like Havana's: hike along the canal, visit a brew pub, ride a steam train, wander thorugh galleries and antique stores, take a boat ride, and check out two towns filled with Victorian and Colonial homes.

Keep watch as registration will open soon!

We are getting close to halfway for the number of track attendees that we would like to see attend. If you're thinking of signing up, now is the perfect time to do it! If you have never tracked your car, this is THE place to do it surrounded mostly by your fellow NSX owners. If you have questions pm DocJohn, myself or any of the folks who post knowledgeably in the Track Forum.

Of course, we are planning a few surprises for you as well, but . . . you'll have to wait a bit on those.

See you soon and sign up for the track Now!

The wait is over! NSXPO 2011 Registration is OFFICIALLY OPEN

Go to www.NSXPO2011.com and click on the link to register - join old friends and make new ones while having a fantastic time in the Northeast, on September 22-27, 2011.

Even with all of the updates you've gotten through our amazing event website, there are still some surprises in store.

We have a spirited run planned on Saturday and our Premier Sponsor Davis Acura will host the Tech Sessions, Concours d'Elegance and a wonderful lunch. The tech events this year will permit you to meet and greet many of our supporting sponsors and gain some first hand knowledge about those "go fast" goodies that you have coveted for so long.

While you are registering for the Social Event please don't forget to register for the Track Event at one of the Newest Tracks in the U.S. New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Please don't forget to also support our sponsors by clicking on the links from www.NSXPO2011.com to view their latest merchandise offerings.

We have been hard at work planning a wonderful time for all who attend and we hope you plan on joining us at NSXPO 2011.

Can't wait to see you all in September!
Carla Lebentritt (Pooh) & Alan Offsie (Climberao) and the NSXPO 2011 Organizing Committee

I just registered a bit ago, and was wondering if there is a list of those that are registered that can be accessed by any members? Howard

Howard we will be starting a new thread today for people who have registered or plan to register for NSXPO. We will also be starting a Caravan thread for those who want to experience the fun of arriving at NSXPO as part of a large group of NSXs. Caravans are a great way to travel long distances and you get to make some great new friends along the way :biggrin:

I reserved my hotel room months ago, when the NSXPO site first when live. I signed up today for the "Main Event". It was easy and relatively painless. Sign up early and often, make sure that you get your NSX friends to join, don't forget that you have to be a member of NSXCA to attend. This is a great event for all, the area around the site is beautiful country, great roads, and will be a great time. The car is still getting the attention it deserves, just see what happened to me this past weekend:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150490

I know that the planning committee has all kinds of surprises for the owner/driver and the "significant other", that might want to see some of what the surrounding area has to offer. Sign up TODAY!!!!

In regards to the track event, Liz and I have registered but I am wondering if there will be more than 1 novice group. My brother in law would like to attend, especially the track event but he would need to use either the NSX or the Noble for the track event and all of us would be in the novice group.

For the track event, what exactly is the criteria that determines between Novice and the other groups? I've done several HPDE events and would really like to be able to have my wife with me in the car on the track if possible.

Hoping some details may be available on that...

For the track event, what exactly is the criteria that determines between Novice and the other groups? I've done several HPDE events and would really like to be able to have my wife with me in the car on the track if possible.

Hoping some details may be available on that...

After everyone has signed up we compare track experience to group drivers accordingly. There is always the possibility of getting bumped up a group if your instructor thinks you have the skills as demonstrated with the instructor in the car. Only instructors are allowed to take passengers.

In regards to the track event, Liz and I have registered but I am wondering if there will be more than 1 novice group. My brother in law would like to attend, especially the track event but he would need to use either the NSX or the Noble for the track event and all of us would be in the novice group.

There would be only one novice group unless for some reason we get an unusually high number of newbies.

If you can get another say, 30 novices to sign up then there could be a second run group not to mention several happy organizers and board members.:biggrin:

In fact, if anyone brings in 30 drivers I think you might just get your track day for free!

There are cars that you can rent just for track days if you are interested.

I was looking at renting a race-prepped Miata when I was at VIR. The price per day for that car was 700.00. They would bring it to the track and all I would need to do is fill it with gas when it ran out. It was someone associated with the track that was looking to sell it and was offering the rental to help get it sold. I've seen ads in my BMW club magazine and you might find something in Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

I'll see if my brother in law is interested. By the way, signed up for my hotel room, 3 left and only doubles so you all better hurry. Maybe the organizers can manage to squeeze some more beds. I really would like a King.

I have a M2000 helmet that I can use. Being that it is actually for motorcycle, is it still a valid helmet?

And I'm a bit surprised that there are only 3 rooms left at this time. I for one have not made my reservations yet.

Last edited:
By the way, signed up for my hotel room, 3 left and only doubles so you all better hurry. Maybe the organizers can manage to squeeze some more beds. I really would like a King.

There are many rooms available including Kings. Don't know where you got that info but it is incorrect.

That's exactly what I thought, but not according to the site. It claims that this is the last year that we are allowed to use the 2000 helmet.

I just paid for the insurance binder so I want to make sure our policy allows this change since originally 2000 helmets were not allowed.

Back