• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oakland county NSX count

Just checking to see how many NSX'rs in Oakland county.

I have a Blue/blue and I know there's a Blue/black in Farmington Hills. I've seen a Red/tan one Telegraph several times. Also a Black one with custom wheels that's always parked on Woodward between 13 and 14 mile.

Anyone else know of any others?

Just curious thanks.

Hey Perry!

You got your NSX now! Congrats! Not we have some blue competition in the area now......We really need to get some NSX's together now since there are quite a feww around here now.......... :biggrin:

Here in Clarkston.

Met a few other owners in early May at the years first "Baker's Restaurant show" in Milford that is held each Sunday during the summer.

Perhaps a meet at a different venue would be in order as Baker's is a busy place to have a casual get to gether. If someone decides to plan something let me know as I would attend and would be happy to assist.

Hey Tim

Tell your dad I said thanks soooo much! It was only because the wife liked his blue car that I was able to get a blue one as well. I got the blue interior so I wouldn't completely copy his :biggrin:

Hey GTR

I believe I've seen yours ( you have the flip up headlights right? ). The red/tan car I've seen on Telegraph is an 02-05 as it has the exposed headlights.

Another get together would be great. From all the stares I get from one car I could only imagine what it would be like when we all get together.

The blue is that good! :wink: BTW, where did you get yours Perry? New, used?

It is kinda wierd knowing there is another 04 blue NSX around here. Now my Dad has some competition. :biggrin:

WingZ said:
Hey Tim

Tell your dad I said thanks soooo much! It was only because the wife liked his blue car that I was able to get a blue one as well. I got the blue interior so I wouldn't completely copy his :biggrin:

Hey GTR

I believe I've seen yours ( you have the flip up headlights right? ). The red/tan car I've seen on Telegraph is an 02-05 as it has the exposed headlights.

Another get together would be great. From all the stares I get from one car I could only imagine what it would be like when we all get together.

Competition...please your dads is in a class by itself with those sweet HRE wheels.

I bought mine new from Acura of Libertyville in Il and drove it up back in early May.

I know his wheels are sweet and all, but there is no way you are going to keep that NSX stocK? Are you? :wink: I noticed you have a new M3 too? Sweet ride there too. My Acura CL Type-S is gone now and have gone to an Infiniti G35 coupe and I love it! Check out my signature for some pis of it and some more of the NSX. Anyway, hope to see you around someday and yes I am going to try to get something together in July/August for all the NSX's around here so keep your eyes peeled to the Midwest section. :smile:

Later................... :smile:

WingZ said:
Competition...please your dads is in a class by itself with those sweet HRE wheels.

I bought mine new from Acura of Libertyville in Il and drove it up back in early May.

ekin95 said:
I know his wheels are sweet and all, but there is no way you are going to keep that NSX stocK? Are you? :wink: I noticed you have a new M3 too? Sweet ride there too. My Acura CL Type-S is gone now and have gone to an Infiniti G35 coupe and I love it! Check out my signature for some pis of it and some more of the NSX. Anyway, hope to see you around someday and yes I am going to try to get something together in July/August for all the NSX's around here so keep your eyes peeled to the Midwest section. :smile:

Later................... :smile:

Mmmm I don't mind my Nsx stock. I've already had it at the track and it was just fabulous. If I didn't have the Z maybe I'd want to add some power ,but everything really seems fine right out the box. Besides it's easier to mod turbo cars as far as bang for the buck goes.

Of course I'm sure I'll probably need tires soon
:biggrin:

Al here in Highland with a 97 Spa Yellow (yes, what are the odds there is another NSX here in sleepy Highland). BTW, I am dropping my car off for a makeover:

Fikse wheels 17/18" Profil 5S
Bridgestone S03's
StopTech Racing Brakes
Bilstein Shocks
Numerous weight reduction steps
New Stock clutch w/dynamically balanced & reduced weight flywheel
3/4" suspension lowering

Plus numerous minor things

Okay so apparently there are three NSX's in Bloomfield.

I saw that same red/tan 02-05 today ,but I get the feeling he's not aware of Nsx prime. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with him and let him know about the site.

Hey Dynamic my wife loves your car. Have you seen a black NSX that drives around the Hickory Grove/Lahser area?

The main half, the heart and soul of the car.

Tim in Dexter. Washtenaw Co

Wingz -

The red one you see is most likely an '04. He lives a few houses down from me (I convinced him to get it!). He is aware of nsxprime, but I doubt he reads this thread much. I have not seen your car. In fact, I have not seen another NSX on the road (besides the red one) all summer (and I pay close attention).

It is a small world, I swear! There is a red 95-97 (not sure) NSX that lives in the same subdivision we do! We were not in the NSX but saw him today for the 2nd time and now we know here lives here as we saw him pull in his garage. We are going to try to meet him and try to get him into Prime. Odd, that you see so few NSX's and there is one in the samw sub!

Chaulk uop another one for Oakland County! :biggrin:

Well...I spoke too soon. Just after posting my last comment above, I ran into a sweet red Zanardi last night in Birmingham. Wow - that car sounded awesome.

dynamicNSX said:
Wingz -

The red one you see is most likely an '04. He lives a few houses down from me (I convinced him to get it!). He is aware of nsxprime, but I doubt he reads this thread much. I have not seen your car. In fact, I have not seen another NSX on the road (besides the red one) all summer (and I pay close attention).

I've yet to see your car as well. I'm retired and don't normally have to leave the house in the morning ,but my wife who does work say's she see's about once a week.

Is your car the same silver car that was at the auto show? Man you convinced someone to buy an Nsx...... must have been a hard sell
:biggrin:

Wingz -

I was adamant that I did not want the autoshow cars (there were actually two silver ones floating around the country at the time I bought my car). The dealership tracked down a new silver one, just being imported into the country, and had it shipped here to Michigan.

Back