• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

saw a black NSX at the Eastlake meet tonite around 845pm u drove around the lot then left... :rolleyes:

Was it a pre-'02?

I'm always up in Tapioca Express on Convoy and there's a black one that goes through the lot a couple times then leaves. I've been wanting to talk to the guy but he never parks, lol:redface:

Forgot to mention, on Friday (04/17) before noon I saw a red pre-'02 NSX-T (with roof open) parked in the lot for Citibank (or that nutrition store) at the intersection Hawthorne and Sepulveda in Torrance. I was heading north on Hawthorne (my roof was closed).

Hi Erik, That was me shopping at the nutrition store, great prices... Dex

Hey Dex! Nice to see your NSX in the neighborhood! :D

saw a red one today with a huge black wing going east on Valley blvd near stimpson. I was stuck on the side of valley because friend's car broke down lol :mad:

Saw a black NA1 on the corner of Mission blvd and Garnet in PB around 4pm...

Was it a pre-'02?

I'm always up in Tapioca Express on Convoy and there's a black one that goes through the lot a couple times then leaves. I've been wanting to talk to the guy but he never parks, lol:redface:

it was a NA1 i was planing to talk to him also but he left right away..... :rolleyes:

Spotted on the History Channel. :D

A random shot on a program called Superhuman; supposedly in Hollywood.

attachment.php

Attachments

• histnsx.jpg
    histnsx.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,105
Black pre 02 in Carlsbad. Getting on the 5 north from palomar airport road about 6:30

Hi Mario,

Saw you in your beautiful red Nsx 3 weeks ago or so along 110 heading South. I was trying to catch up with you in my G35 but you exited by 105.
Anyways..just glad to you see you my friend..

-Henry

Wow,

I've posted sightings many many times, and I don't recall having anyone acknowledge that they were the one that I saw. Thanks! You did take the 710 since I kept going and took the 605 myself. I have a 95 Red/Tan.

Take care,

Mario

Black pre '02 going north on Lemon Ave under the 60 freeway this afternoon around 4:35pm in Rowland Heights/Walnut area. Think it had rims and it sounded like there was an exhaust when it went under the overpass. Clean! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Red pre-02 with some sorta body kit on Pearl Street in Pacific Beach.

I think there are at least 3 NSX running around PB....

Hi Mario,

Saw you in your beautiful red Nsx 3 weeks ago or so along 110 heading South. I was trying to catch up with you in my G35 but you exited by 105.
Anyways..just glad to you see you my friend..

-Henry

Hey Henry, I think your the first one to spot me LOL.

Anyway, I saw a black 91-94 this morning (05/15) heading west on the 210 about 7:15 am. I got on the 210 at Rosemead and followed you until you got off at Sierra Madre Blvd/Sam Marino exit.

Very nice!

Mario

Saw a black NSX heading south on the 405 (near LAX) earlier tonight around 7pm. You exited at the 105 interchange. I was riding alongside you for a couple minutes in my gf's civic, admiring your car.... clean! :cool:

Spotted 2 91-94 NSXs on Sunday May 17th; both within 15 minutes of each other.
1) ~11AM corner of Harbor Blvd and Whittier.
2) ~11:15 at Diamond Plaza (Roland Heights) w/ NSX-R spoiler.

Saw a black NSX with aftermarket wheels (I think) on Melrose heading east around 3-3:30 this afternoon. You were a few cars behind me so I didn't get a good look :cool:

Black pre 02 parked at Pacific Palms Hotel Sunday at midnight. It had a Cal State I was picking up my daughter from a dance there.

Red one going south on Harbor Blvd. in Fullerton yesterday around 3:30

Spotted 2 91-94 NSXs on Sunday May 17th; both within 15 minutes of each other.
1) ~11AM corner of Harbor Blvd and Whittier.
2) ~11:15 at Diamond Plaza (Roland Heights) w/ NSX-R spoiler.

1st one might have been me........(Was it a black one ?)

Back