• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a white NSX with the R Wing cruising along Crenshaw past Sepulveda, City of Torrance - just before 5pm yesterday.. Car looks awesome! Lazynok was that you? :smile:

Haha I think that was me! Did you see the cracked lip? Thats a dead giveaway! But yeah, lip is fixed, and other random changes. We should do a black and white photoshoot somtime. My car is finally complete (well for now) =]

ANSWER your phone. Ive called you a few times regaurding your exhaust for sale but you never answer. Call me.

Haha. Yep good call. Met up with John and went to Vance's. I expected to see you there.

Floyd you must live somewhere off Sienna or Avendale? Hopefully I wasn't "disturbing the peace" too much.

Na, but I heard something serious and had to look. Intersection of Sellas South and Hydrangea.

I'm going to try to make it to more meets. I talked to Evo at the last one about doing a wheel. (I was the tall goofy looking guy in search of more room).

Na, but I heard something serious and had to look. Intersection of Sellas South and Hydrangea.

I'm going to try to make it to more meets. I talked to Evo at the last one about doing a wheel. (I was the tall goofy looking guy in search of more room).

Man your right down the street from me. I live in Charleston right there on Strawflower (front faces Sellas). I've seen you drive by once with a female passenger I think..

I missed last meet due to work ..:frown:

Saw about 8 NSX's last Friday afternoon all sitting next to each other in Huntington Beach. Right around Gothard and Warner. None of em were running. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Saw about 8 NSX's last Friday afternoon all sitting next to each other in Huntington Beach. Right around Gothard and Warner. None of em were running. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Was one of them black with bronze CE28s and the motor hanging out of it ? :frown::biggrin::biggrin:

Was one of them black with bronze CE28s and the motor hanging out of it ? :frown::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL :biggrin:

Yeah but yours was at least "in" the shop, mine was lonely because it got of booted off to the side because the parts were still in route. :frown::biggrin:

Man your right down the street from me. I live in Charleston right there on Strawflower (front faces Sellas). I've seen you drive by once with a female passenger I think..

I missed last meet due to work ..:frown:

Man, you are right next door. I'm surprised this was the first time I've seen your car.

Spotted a red NSX on Alla Road in Marina del Rey around 10:15am this morning. I was in my red NSX-T (with roof off) facing yours roughly a half-a-block away, but you made a left turn down one of the side streets before I reached you.

White Late afternoon. Northbound on 15 headed towards Gleghorn and up the hill. You were moving right along in the right lane as I was sitting still in the #2 lane in my Civic.
Nice sounding NSX!

Spotted a red NSX on Alla Road in Marina del Rey around 10:15am this morning. I was in my red NSX-T (with roof off) facing yours roughly a half-a-block away, but you made a left turn down one of the side streets before I reached you.

Speaking of Marina del Rey, I spotted a Berlina Black popup light on Via Marina right when it makes the turn at the end of the penninsula. Wednesday the 13th.... Even tho it's old, if the person was on here... they'll remember.. cause we were filming a movie on the corner 5story home and we had a huge crane in the street with a huge light blasting into the top floor window.. not something you see on Via Marina often I imagine.

I was just too lazy to post.. but speaking of Marina del Rey.. =]

Spotted a orange BRS widebody NSX on 3rd street in east LA this morning. I was parked in front of the County Hall about to go to my office and heard a loud ass car heading west. Sounded like you drove through a tunnel since the sound was bouncing in between the medical center and the county hall. I think this was the same one I saw at the exotic car show meet at the puente hills outback steakhouse. Very nice indeed.

RED SPOTS RED & VISE VERSA ON THE 210 IN PASADENA

No disrespect for the Official Sightings Thread, but it is getting to long.

91-94 Red spotted me (95 Red/Tan) and I spotted him/her on the eastbound 210 in Pasadena around 6 PM today, 8/27. I passed him/her like they were standing still. Of course it was rush hour traffic and he/she was in a slow lane and mine was moving right along. He/she (sorry about the gender thing since I could not see the driver and I do not want to make the assumption it was a male driver) had what appeared to be a modified exhaust system and probably would blow away my T-top auto, so I took advantage of the situation and brought my car up to 35 MPH LOL.

I hope you did not sit too long in traffic; I got off at Michillinda and headed home. Always nice to see another NSX, particularly a red one!

Mario

Re: ☆Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!☆

that's fine. You're more than welcome to post a separate/single sighting thread if you spotted one, but if you check back into this thread everytime there's a new post then...... :wink:

Just my $0.02.

You can start a new spotting thread. However don't bother trying to post a reply, you will be blocked from doing so. Obviously the powers to be do not like individual spotting threads. I'm not a trouble maker, and I follow the rules, however one of the threads that I really enjoyed are the individual spottings. Don't get me wrong, I an avid NSX Prime member, and I will adapt LOL.

Mario

You can start a new spotting thread. However don't bother trying to post a reply, you will be blocked from doing so. Obviously the powers to be do not like individual spotting threads.

I'm lost on what you're trying to say here, but if you enjoy reading individual spotting threads, then I'm sure they'll still show up once in a while due to some members against the idea of a "long" sighting thread. :wink:

SPOTTED 3 NSXs in 2 days... thats more NSXs then I've spotted in my NSX in my whole 1.5 years of ownership

Weds 8/27, ~8PM Red NA1 with a woman driver traveling with me east on Torrance Blvd in Torrance. She followed behind me for a bit then turned into a residential. We both waved =]

Thurs 8/28 ~5:40PM Silverstone 2002-2005 southbound on Palos Verdes Blvd from Torrance Blvd in Torrance. I tried to wave (as I normally do) but my window was up and I was in the process of getting gum out of my center counsole. So no wave was possible =[

Thurs 8/28 ~5:55PM 405South right after the 110, Red NA1 with the black part of the Rear Valance painted red with an older gentleman driving it. We exchanged waves =]

Anybody from on here???

I can't believe how many NSXs I saw in that 2 day span.. (plus weds NSX meet made it even more but that doesn't count). I've finally spotted more NSXs in my NSX than I have Buggatti Veyrons (One on sunset and one in Palos Verdes)

I think I'm rambling... oh yeah I was in the black and white nsx!

Last edited:

You can start a new spotting thread. However don't bother trying to post a reply, you will be blocked from doing so. Obviously the powers to be do not like individual spotting threads. I'm not a trouble maker, and I follow the rules, however one of the threads that I really enjoyed are the individual spottings. Don't get me wrong, I an avid NSX Prime member, and I will adapt LOL.

Mario

Yesterday, when I tried to post a reply on one of these threads, the posting widow did now pop up. I also noticed that many of the more recent individual sighting threads had 0 replies. As aresult, I came to the conclusion that posting a reply on a single sighting thread was being blocked. However, today, I found that I could post a reply. So it appears that I was in error in making the above quote.

My apology to the NSX community and the NSX Prime Administrators.

Mario

I've finally spotted more NSXs in my NSX than I have Buggatti Veyrons (One on sunset and one in Palos Verdes)

Still no Veyrons-in-the-wild sightings for me...and I live in PV. I'll keep my eyes open. Actually, I have yet to see one in person period.

405 North before 101 - saw a yellow 2002-2005 nsx last saturday. There was a long traffic caused by a burning motor home. I was behind you in my Black G35. I'll post some pics from my Iphone later.:biggrin:

Haha I think that was me! Did you see the cracked lip? Thats a dead giveaway! But yeah, lip is fixed, and other random changes. We should do a black and white photoshoot somtime. My car is finally complete (well for now) =]

ANSWER your phone. Ive called you a few times regaurding your exhaust for sale but you never answer. Call me.

hey lazynok..I cant find your number pls call me if you still need the muffler. Your car looks great ! Let me know if you want to meet up for a photoshoot.

Still no Veyrons-in-the-wild sightings for me...and I live in PV. I'll keep my eyes open. Actually, I have yet to see one in person period.

I live in PV too. I often see the Veyrons (Blue one) on 110 exiting to 405. My understanding is that it is owned by one of the head guy of Kingston. He also lives in PV. Rumor has it that he let his employees drive it if they ask... :smile:

I live in PV too. I often see the Veyrons (Blue one) on 110 exiting to 405. My understanding is that it is owned by one of the head guy of Kingston. He also lives in PV. Rumor has it that he let his employees drive it if they ask... :smile:

John Tu is a nice guy. My friend that worked at Kingston way back when got to drive his Ferraris.

I rather enjoyed reading the one-off "sightings" vs. a single thread that will get really really long in which lazy ppl like me won't be able to follow.

my $0.02.

I see your point, but more often than not, when there would be a single sighting thread, it would hang there not getting any responses....I think I started about 3 sighting threads on my own before I just said "F#$k it !!!
There won't be a response".....I eventually quit posting them. This new format is an improvement on the theme IMO

Back