• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a clean Red NA1 coming out of the San Diego Auto Center on last friday 5/25 around 2PM coming out of the street near BMW of San Diego...

I was test driving a new 335 there while I was in town...

I Think that was mine coming from Pannauto after wheel alignment....

Long Beach Blue w/ aftermarket wheels and exhaust transitioning from 22 West to 57 North and continuing North on the 57 around 7 PM. I waved at you as I passed in my F-150

Was driving in La Puente and saw what looked to be a black 02+ in front of the stop light on Amar and I believe Temple headed east. Was on the opposite lane. Couldnt get a good look because of the other cars surrounding it. What was funny was that I was just thinking of my pop-ups whether or not i should do a conversion because I was looking at a Nissan 200sx next to me, looked up and saw that one! :cool:

Spotted a red nsx on pch yesterday around 1. I was driving with bro and family to chronic taco for fathers day. It was na1, not sure of mods since I was already driving up that main street.

Driving on the 91 East in Corona and just passed the 15. Black pre-02 merged behind me. Got off McKinley exit and the car followed and zoomed past me to get to the turn signal at Sampson and McKinley in Corona. Around 5:20pm today. It looked like it was stock, but didn't sound like it :smile:

photo.jpg

Spotted a red nsx on pch yesterday around 1. I was driving with bro and family to chronic taco for fathers day. It was na1, not sure of mods since I was already driving up that main street.

probably me, i live off pch, so i am constantly taking pch home.

Was driving in La Puente and saw what looked to be a black 02+ in front of the stop light on Amar and I believe Temple headed east. Was on the opposite lane. Couldnt get a good look because of the other cars surrounding it. What was funny was that I was just thinking of my pop-ups whether or not i should do a conversion because I was looking at a Nissan 200sx next to me, looked up and saw that one! :cool:

I think that may have been me. Were you in your NSX? I'm usually pretty good at seeing other NSXs on the road. But I didn't see any other while I was driving during that time.

However, I did see a black pre-02 heading south on Grand ave. on my way back home. I waved, but it was heavily tinted and I couldn't see if the driver saw me or not.

Saw a spa yellow 02+ on Atlantic Blvd north of 10 freeway, 6:40am today.

If it was you, very nice car! No, I wasn't in mine, just got out of work and I was driving my accord :cool:

I think that may have been me. Were you in your NSX? I'm usually pretty good at seeing other NSXs on the road. But I didn't see any other while I was driving during that time.

However, I did see a black pre-02 heading south on Grand ave. on my way back home. I waved, but it was heavily tinted and I couldn't see if the driver saw me or not.

Spotted a GPW NA1 with an R-Type spoiler rolling south down the 55 into Newport Beach around 2:45 today. Hugo? Nemo?

Was at Yes Plaza this afternoon in Rowland Heights to grab a drink and there was a black nsx with black wheels parked near the dentistry office. Anyone here?

~10:30 am saw jc (Valhalla) goin down north bound Newport blvd towards 55
He had the top off and a blond passenger
Gave him a thumbs up right across triangle square
Punk had no Idea who I was :biggrin:

Zaid

I
~10:30 am saw jc (Valhalla) goin down north bound Newport blvd towards 55
He had the top off and a blond passenger
Gave him a thumbs up right across triangle square
Punk had no Idea who I was :biggrin:

Zaid

^^^^^^:biggrin:

Next time drive your NSX instead of that stealth Scion. I did say "thanks". And and the blond passenger.......that better had been my wife or there will be one Spa Yellow '97 NSX listed for sale on Prime. Oh, that an obituary for a Primer.

Last edited:
Post # 1152 wasn't you ?

Haha. It was. I was referring to the red NSX on pch. He said it was probably him and I said if he didn't wave to me it wasn't. Didn't even see your post 2 above mine lol.

Coming home from work today southbound on the 73, I spotted a pre-02' GPW going northbound around Laguna Canyon. You were waving and I was waving back. It was about 3:15PM.

Back