• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Spotted what looked to be a black pre-02 on the 91east and State College last night around 12:15am. Too dark too see any specific details.. Nsx-r style wing, looked like an open rear valence. I was driving in the far left lane while this one was on the far right. Other cars in the way and bad lighting on the freeway. Either way, nice seeing another nsx driving around :cool:

10am just saw a red automatic NA1 in front of my place turning into the grand prix parking lot on 17th and newport
Plates are NSXHEAT

Zaid

saw a 91 silver near beverly blvd & normandie last night around 9pm.... he seemed to have no interest that I was in an NSX too. Old white dude.... :rolleyes:

saw a 91 silver near beverly blvd & normandie last night around 9pm.... he seemed to have no interest that I was in an NSX too. Old white dude.... :rolleyes:

LOL, "those" guys don't faze me anymore, but he may have been in his own world.:cool:

Saw a red with pop ups on Brookhurst turning onto Talbert in Fountain Valley at 10:10 today.

Say a yellow with pop ups on PCH near Brookhurt in HB at 11:45 this morning. Waved but the windows were tinted so couldn't see if they waved back.

oh, your near where I live huh? I probably saw your nsx a few weeks back on 6th street. When you went by us my gf and I both yelled and pointed NSX!!:tongue:

oh, your near where I live huh? I probably saw your nsx a few weeks back on 6th street. When you went by us my gf and I both yelled and pointed NSX!!:tongue:

I remember that! Was that at 6th & alexandria or something next to that sushi place? lol :biggrin:

I remember that! Was that at 6th & alexandria or something next to that sushi place? lol :biggrin:

yup! That was us then! It put a smile on my face when I saw your car! Sounds and looks good! I am off of 6th and ardmore (next to normandie) Do you live near the area? If you need anyone to turn some wrenches let me know! :biggrin:

Spotted a red NSX traveling southbound on PCH/Sepulveda around Artesia at 10:30am or so. I was heading northbound in my red NSX...didn't notice you quickly enough to wave or grab my camera.

Last edited:
Saw a NA2 Silver NSX down the street from my house. Second time I come across him and first time I see another NSX while driving mine. Chatted with him (Bob) and told him to joing prime (for second time LOL). Pretty cool dude, I told him what he missed out on Sunday :D

IMG_20120723_160700.jpg

I saw Les (LMR) driving on Jeronimo in Mission Viejo. I honked, and waved from my Suzuka Baby S2000. He was heading to Ramon's.

I saw Les (LMR) driving on Jeronimo in Mission Viejo. I honked, and waved from my Suzuka Baby S2000. He was heading to Ramon's.

Hey I was finally seen again. After almost 2 years and 33K miles I can't believe I have only been seen by 3 members here.:confused:

Hey I was finally seen again. After almost 2 years and 33K miles I can't believe I have only been seen by 3 members here.:confused:

+1 same here...... its my DD!

I ve seen you on the road before, just never posted. :)

Saw a black nsx as I got on the 405 S around 11am this morning all stock with tinted windows. We waved to each other real quick and then I split ahead. Also saw another stock pop up black nsx parked at fashion island underground as me and Les were leaving Fashion Island.

Saw a yellow 02+ NSX heading south on 405 through Long Beach around 11am on Saturday.

Had some Volks on with the polished lip. Looked pretty clean..

spotted: GSRBOY without his NSX! :eek: hahah does that count?

Can't wait till you get it back!

Spotted a white nsx at 4:30 in the diamond jamboree plaza in irvine. It looks stock besides the enkei rpf1's

That was Colin. We both meet up there for a meet yesterday in Torrence.

I say a yellow 97-01 driving north on the 15 by the 10 around 4 I think. I was on the bridge comming from the 10. Got a pic but I hate how I have to post the pic from a site.

Saw a white 91-01 (lowered, stock wheels, Honda emblem on rear center, exhaust). driving south on the 5 around 8pm. You exited Jeffrey and then turned left onto Barranca.

I was in the Lexus GS that you cut off to make the Jeffrey exit. :p

Back