• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

La Puente...not the place you'd expect an NSX

wkirtg.jpg

That's JC's car. Wonder if it's still his or if he already sold it. What marriage does to you....... : )

Spotted a black NA1 in Fontana alittle after 5pm today, at valley/sierra ave it sounded like an automatic, it had battle star galactica exhaust ; Anyone hear?

Spotted a white NA2 on 210 west this afternoon. I was on my white Honda fit. There was a chick on passenger seat and plate frame said "I love boobies"

Hmmmmm. Was it pop up lights. Bro saw a white 02 plus in la today. Guess they talked at a light or something. Same person?

Spotted a black pre-02 on the 60 east near grand ave around 5pm today. Looked stock. Nice surprise while driving in rain and awful traffic today :cool:

Saw a yellow 02+ on Saturday on Garfield Ave., you were at the light heading southbound as I was coming off the exit and merging onto Garfield northbound in my nsx. You honked and I tried to wave but there were a lot of cars.

Anyhow, I saw you and I wasn't trying to ignore you. You have a beautiful car, the yellow just jumps out at you! Kudos!

Red Northbound on the 101 Sunday

You were northbound. I spotted you around 1 pm north of Buelton/Solvang. I think your car was a pre-1995 with a black top. I was heading south bound.

This may be a norther Cali car returning home, so I posted on the NorCal forum as well.

Red Northbound on the 101 Sunday

You were northbound. I spotted you around 1 pm north of Buelton/Solvang. I think your car was a pre-1995 with a black top. I was heading south bound.

This may be a norther Cali car returning home, so I posted on the NorCal forum as well.

Where were you coming home from, Mario? Some where fun?

Saw a yellow 02+ on Saturday on Garfield Ave., you were at the light heading southbound as I was coming off the exit and merging onto Garfield northbound in my nsx. You honked and I tried to wave but there were a lot of cars.

Anyhow, I saw you and I wasn't trying to ignore you. You have a beautiful car, the yellow just jumps out at you! Kudos!

Thanks. That was me (Danny), on my way home.

Saw a white wide-body NSX with letters "TAKANA" (not sure exact spelling?) on I-15 South, side of the road, near Escondido / Temecula area. The car was on the shoulder, and the driver was checking something on the rear?

Saw it too late as I was in the left lane, couldn't get over to see if there was a problem.

Does that belong to anyone here?

Saw a white wide-body NSX with letters "TAKANA" (not sure exact spelling?) on I-15 South, side of the road, near Escondido / Temecula area. The car was on the shoulder, and the driver was checking something on the rear?

Saw it too late as I was in the left lane, couldn't get over to see if there was a problem.

It was at some of the local meets during SEMA:
http://instagram.com/p/RkxtkZyeEA/

Nice that was me my front diffuser got loose so pulled up to fix it 👍

Back