• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Black Na1 with an Na2 front end conversion yesterday on the 405N freeway at around 3:30 ish.. I was in the berlina black s2k :wink:

saw a white NSX(looks like a 02-05, can't tell) with white rims on Baldwin ave Arcadia around noon today, we both smile and "wave"! is it belongs to anyone here? :biggrin:

super nice looking NSX!

That is who I thought at first.

Did he have an NSX-R wing?

Was the driver eating?:biggrin:

hahaha, give me a break.

NSXPatPat, yes, that was me the other day and that must be your red NSX. Always nice to bump into another NSX on the road.

Ya, I like the wing too. It is actually quite fictional as it helps to put enough down force to offside my binge eating habits.

hahaha, give me a break.

NSXPatPat, yes, that was me the other day and that must be your red NSX. Always nice to bump into another NSX on the road.

Ya, I like the wing too. It is actually quite fictional as it helps to put enough down force to offside my binge eating habits.

i agree! always exciting to bump into another NSX! since there aren't many on the road! btw, i saw u again on friday around 2pm, at the corner of second ave and camino real ave! love your NSX

Last edited:
I think I saw Hugo Friday around 6:20 PM. He was heading south on Michellinda and then turned right on Colorado. His exhaust sounded nice as he accelerated. I was in my TL, not my NSX.

Since we have a few more local NSX's we should get together. A couple of Fridays ago, a BMW group met up at the CVS on Foothill and Michellinda. I know several months ago, we were having problems meeting at our Arcadia location. Maybe we can meet at the CVS lot?

Best,
Mario

Spotted Hugo (again) parked in front of Starbucks at Huntington and Sierra Madre in San Marino at around 7:25am Sunday.

Spotted Hugo again at Subway off Hungry Ave. and Starving St. eating a footlong. NO NSX on scene. BUMMER!

Dude Hugo you are becoming a spotted celebrity....:tongue:

Hugo doesnt have a cup holder he has the kentucky fried chicken bucket holder in his car......:biggrin:

Torrance spotting : Driving down Sepulveda towards Del Amo Mall today I saw a black NSX w/ stock wheels waiting at the light. We exchanged waves. Driver looked Asian and was wearing a red sweatshirt/hoodie.

Spotted Hugo (yet again) parked at the Shopping center on Foothill and Rosemead in Pasadena today at 1:30-ish pm.

You're such a stalker gram :rolleyes::biggrin:

Great, yea, now you all know where to find me. Title change, perhaps? "Spot the Hugo game, come and win prizes"

Great, yea, now you all know where to find me. Title change, perhaps? "Spot the Hugo game, come and win prizes"

a HUGO H20

Back