• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a midnight pearl with rims (not sure what kind) and a nice sounding exhaust heading west on Valley blvd. earlier around 6 PM. Sounded real nice. *thumbs up*

that was probably me... where on valley blvd? was it near city of industry / south el monte? That was probably me coming back from getting my new KW's on :)

Last edited:
that was probably me... where on valley blvd? was it near city of industry / south el monte? That was probably me coming back from getting my new KW's on :)

It was at the intersection of valley and puente (I was heading north onto puente ave). When we saw you drive through the intersection, I told my girl I wish I was on valley going your direction, so I can hear your exhaust. From the videos I've seen, it sounds so nice.

Congrats on your KW's! :biggrin:

Saw what looked like a kaiser silver colored widebody NSX on the 110 freeway northbound, transitioning to the 101 south around 10:00 pm last night in downtown LA. I was in my civic at the time and unfortunately couldn't catch up to get a better look. It looked pretty damn nice from what I saw tho! :smile:

Saw what looked like a kaiser silver colored widebody NSX on the 110 freeway northbound, transitioning to the 101 south around 10:00 pm last night in downtown LA. I was in my civic at the time and unfortunately couldn't catch up to get a better look. It looked pretty damn nice from what I saw tho! :smile:

Might have been me (widebody, but grey), or JCC (no widebody, but silver). But I was on my way to West Covina to hang with striker525.

Might have been me (widebody, but grey), or JCC (no widebody, but silver). But I was on my way to West Covina to hang with striker525.

It was definitely widebody, and the color was dark greyish (it didn't look to me like a 'stock' NSX color) so it must have been you. Nice to see you, wish I could have gotten a closer look! :smile:

It was definitely widebody, and the color was dark greyish (it didn't look to me like a 'stock' NSX color) so it must have been you. Nice to see you, wish I could have gotten a closer look! :smile:

Yep, must've been me then :). Do you live downtown area?

Yep, must've been me then :). Do you live downtown area?

not downtown, but not too far away -- i'm by the silver lake exit off the 101 freeway.

nice to see an NSX in my neck of the woods. a few weeks back i also recall seeing a black one around wilshire blvd and commonwealth in k-town; it had volk wheels (GT-V's maybe). saw the car twice on different occasions on the same street. wonder if he's a member here too...

Last edited:
not downtown, but not too far away -- i'm by the silver lake exit off the 101 freeway.

nice to see an NSX in my neck of the woods. a few weeks back i also recall seeing a black one around wilshire blvd and commonwealth in k-town; it had volk wheels (GT-V's maybe). saw the car twice on different occasions on the same street. wonder if he's a member here too...

Yep that's suntalee not sure if I'm spelling his handle right...

Saw an older dark green NSX in Santa Monica on Friday by 16th and Wilshire, near the UCLA med center. An older gentleman got out of the car. I wasn't in my nsx... anyone here?

Red nsx on pch by the pier around 1. I was leaving chronic taco and tryed to catch you but you went left on beach blvd.

Red NSX southbound on Hawthorne at Del Amo on Monday about 3:00. You were at the signal about 2 cars back. I was traveling west on Del Amo with my daughter, and see said "look, theres another NSX" I glanced over but couldnt see much as the other cars were blocking my view, and said no, that's a Corvette. She snapped at me and said thats no Corvette! What do I know...

Red NSX southbound on Hawthorne at Del Amo on Monday about 3:00. You were at the signal about 2 cars back. I was traveling west on Del Amo with my daughter, and see said "look, theres another NSX" I glanced over but couldnt see much as the other cars were blocking my view, and said no, that's a Corvette. She snapped at me and said thats no Corvette! What do I know...

hahahaha now thats funny jon!...next thing she'll say is dad what do you know about turbos! :biggrin:

haha that's me. wassup. where do u live near?

i also saw a yellow 02+ last night around 7pm, parked on 6th and ardmore, where the korean bbq is. had dinner there last night...

Last edited:
haha that's me. wassup. where do u live near?

i also saw a yellow 02+ last night around 7pm, parked on 6th and ardmore, where the korean bbq is. had dinner there last night...

i'm near the 101 fwy at the silver lake exit, or more specifically around 3rd street and commonwealth. how about you?

I was stuck in traffic on the 10w/405n interchange and saw a nice black early model (oval tips) drive by heading west on the 10. Anybody here?? :cool:

Around 6pm, on culver headed toward irvine blvd., turned into the plaza after irvine blvd. Love your car man, its f*ckin sick!

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

i'm near the 101 fwy at the silver lake exit, or more specifically around 3rd street and commonwealth. how about you?
wow i'm like 3 blocks down from you. that's why u saw me twice on the same intersection. i live right there. i've never seen your car before... maybe we should do a mini cruise. haha. hit me up

saw a blk NSX today around 330pm going west on 91frwy... by beAch blvd. anyone here

If it was black with gray primered 02 skirt and nose, it was me taking my car from Downforce to the painters in San Pedro.

i really coudnt tell if that was primered cuz of the sun reflection but it have an 02 rear and type r spoiler and kind have a white wheels... car was looking good : )

Haven't seen it in a while, but is there someone that has a 1990's black NSX that will park on the street when visiting either fam/friend on Robles Drive near Grossmont College?

Back