• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Nope, that was not me in the white NSX but I wonder who?

It is really hard to find parking in Pasadena especially for people with super low car, Ron. Even with my OEM suspension, I can barely make it into some of the lots and out without scraping.

Probably not the suspension and more the driver :tongue:

Oh... that's funktastic! :biggrin:

Steve, I guess you can lend me those hydraulics then, thanks!

Hugo, maybe he can lend his car since he may not be driving it much for the next several months:tongue::wink:

Saw a black NSX traveling south on I-5 Fri the 28th north of Colima at 11:30 am. The car had a very large wing!

Since it may be a nor-cal car, I also posted the sighting in the NORCAL thread.

Sister saw a yellow one with rims and a red calipers parked in front of Victoria's Secret at Victoria Gardens today around 1:20pm :cool:

Saw a black NSX traveling south on I-5 Fri the 28th north of Colima at 11:30 am. The car had a very large wing!

Since it may be a nor-cal car, I also posted the sighting in the NORCAL thread.

I was told on the NORCAL Forum that the car belongs to Batman, who was on his way down to SoCal. Anyone spot him, his huge wing is hard to miss!

Cousin saw a black one driving on the 55 last night around 11. Possible typeR spoiler with a personalized plate that said "c30vtec" :smile:

Last edited:
A friend of mines sent me this pic via text this morning. I believe he said he was on the 605 N.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 103
I always see a red one in HB parked in front of a house... on Garfield.

I have seen this one there for years. Now that I have an NSX maybe I should stop and say "HI" next time I see it parked there.

I have seen this one there for years. Now that I have an NSX maybe I should stop and say "HI" next time I see it parked there.

lol, that'd be funny because it would actually be ok. in this world, only car enthusiasts would drop by and say hi to a total stranger. not even neighbors do that anymore...

Spotted Wednesday evening on 57 Fwy northbound close to Angel Stadium at around 7:30 PM : Red w/ aftermarket exhaust and what looked like some type of body kit

2 Yellows in 2 days !!! Yesterday (Saturday) saw one heading westbound on Carson St. in Torrance around 3:00 PM. Today, saw one going westbound on the 210 Fwy in the Arcadia area around 1:00 PM

On Super Bowl Sunday I was riding my red and white bike, wearing red and white, on Santiago Canyon at about 3pm. I saw a black NSX driving south.

On Super Bowl Sunday I was riding my red and white bike, wearing red and white, on Santiago Canyon at about 3pm. I saw a black NSX driving south.

That was me with the wife enjoying the nice weather:smile:

White NSX with aftermarket rims and carbon fiber spoiler driving in downtown LA. Saw you driving through The Edison.

180721_1691316356040_1031670658_32179616_4312858_n.jpg

Parked next to me at a food truck meet in Westminster on Jan25.

Spotted a Spa Yellow traveling South on the 5 around Irvine. I was driving mine, so we both exchanged waves and stayed side by side for a few miles... Always fun to see and be seen!

Spotted a Spa Yellow traveling South on the 5 around Irvine. I was driving mine, so we both exchanged waves and stayed side by side for a few miles... Always fun to see and be seen!

^I agree. It's rare, too.

Back