• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Re: 2/21 downtown LA 1:30pm 9th and hope infront of Ralphs heading down 9th

9th and Hope in front of Ralphs heading down 9th

silver NSX on BBS LM's with red cap. 02+taillights rear valance. Had a nice exhaust sound... What kind of exhaust set up do you have?

That was me. :smile:
I live in DTLA and pass by the Ralphs quite often. The exhaust is a GT Lightweight with test pipes.

Last Friday, saw a black pre-02 in corona, in front of jack in the box on the corner o 6th and Smith around 730pm. Too dark to see anything, looked stock, non-hids!

Another one today, red pre-02 on Fairway and walnut drive in Walnut. Making a left turn on walnut drive in front of Carl's. Looked stock :cool:

Black pre-02, around 3:50pm on the 60 East between Fairway and the 57. Photo included :cool:

IMG_0794.jpg

Last edited:
Red NA with wheels in Little Tokyo ... just passed by Kula sushi.

I would hope so.:wink:.........................:tongue:

Saw 2 on the way home from work. Black 02+ or converted NA1 at 5pm heading north on Fullerton Rd. Yellow 02+ possibly Danny aka DSTNSX heading south on Walnut Grove around 530pm.

a nice red with nice after-market rear spoiler (huge) driving on Crenshaw going South at the intersection of Lomita @ 8:40 Thursday, 4/5. I was in my white Sienna turning right into Crenshaw from Lomita right before your light turn green.. :biggrin: I think you did a 2002+ rear and it does look nice...

Re: 2/21 downtown LA 1:30pm 9th and hope infront of Ralphs heading down 9th

That was me. :smile:
I live in DTLA and pass by the Ralphs quite often. The exhaust is a GT Lightweight with test pipes.

I live in dtla as well see you around. Thanks for the reply. I would like to see your car one day.

PHP:
Hi, new here to the forum.
Seen a stock red nsx , looked like a 91'. This was around 9:30 pm on Maxella and glencoe ave in marina del rey .

Saw a red pre-02 in corona today at 6:30pm. Turned right on Border Ave coming from Smith Ave. Was driving kinda regretting that i didnt take mine out then BAM! Couldn't get a good look because of traffic, just noticed it had fogs or possibly LED strips where the fogs would be installed. Couldn't really stop either or I'd block traffic haha..looked good! Nice color, every time I see that color it makes me almost regret not getting that color instead..almost haha! :cool:

Saw a Silver Pre 02 NSX with Black Roof at South Coast Plaza last night around 9PM pulling up to the valet area right in front of Anqi and Charlie Palmer...

Saw 2 NSX within 10 minutes on Sunday 4/29..

First one was a Silver pre 02 travelling North Bound on PV North around 11:30 am and another Black 02+ or with 02+ conversion travelling East Bound on Lomita Blvd around 11:40...

First one was a Silver pre 02 travelling North Bound on PV North around 11:30 am and another Black 02+ or with 02+ conversion travelling East Bound on Lomita Blvd around 11:40...

Is this what the black one looked like?

0395DII21198-XL.jpg

Went to cars and coffee on sat 5/5 and saw two nsx's...

1) Imola Orange on Imola Orange 02+ w/ plate "Up to Yu"
2) NA1 Coupe Red w/ Black Roof

Driving in Westminster on Sunday afternoon and saw the Imola/Imola NSX again...

I think I saw a black NSX pulled off on the southbound side of the 101, just north of Santa Maria, CA, with hazards blinking. Just got a glimpse, hope someone wasn't having problems...

Saw a yellow 02+ with after market black wheels. Parked behind the chinese restaurant First and Newhope around 11:45 am.

Last edited:
Back