• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Just spotted an NA1 Red, silver wheels, type R wing, C piller looks red and black, on Freeway 60 East. I was in my Subaru right next to you. Every other Friday you may see me with my Sebring Silver at this location around the same time, not tomorrow because it's raining.

silver 97-01 headed north on kingsly in korea town at around 6:45pm - I was in my wife's car and it made me miss my car even more...... *sigh*........anyone here?

Got off work and driving home today, saw a silver pre-02 on the 60east around 3:30 this afternoon. This was in between Diamond Bar Blvd and Phillips Ranch Rd. Looked lowered, had what looked to be the jdm dark taillights, exhaust, shark attack antenna and a license plate that said "Astig X" Looked nice and clean! :biggrin:

Got off work and driving home today, saw a silver pre-02 on the 60east around 3:30 this afternoon. This was in between Diamond Bar Blvd and Phillips Ranch Rd. Looked lowered, had what looked to be the jdm dark taillights, exhaust, shark attack antenna and a license plate that said "Astig X" Looked nice and clean! :biggrin:
Thanks. That was me. What car were you in?

I was driving my S2000 on Sunday, Feb. 3rd on my way home from Santa Barbara, and stopped at the Oxnard Costco for gas. What a nice surprise to find an NSX beside me! I talked to the owner. He's gar123. He had the Super Bowl on his brain.

DSCN4691130203NSXGUY_zps05d55d4f.jpg

DSCN4693130203NSXguy_zpse4e9287a.jpg

DSCN4692130203NSXguy_zps93e3da70.jpg

Saw a black NA1, in Santa Maria - driving north on College coming up on the round-a-bouts at about 10:30am today. Haven't seen another NSX here in town for a long while, wondering if it's someone local?

Saw a 02+ blue on Rosemead Blvd yesterday arpund 5:00pm, looks very sharp!!!!

Who puts Costco in the tank, whhhhyyyyyy lol.

He's not talking about the hook... there is a towing hitch to the left of it..... must be murder on that car. Who tows anything with their NSX?!

Thanks. That was me. What car were you in?

Cool, I was in my civic ef hatchback. Was in the 2nd lane from the right and just so happen to look in my rear view real quick and saw the top of the hood real quick and knew right away it was an NSX haha. Thinking, "time to get ready to stare!" haha, and then you exited Phillips Ranch :cool:

Last edited:
^I do. All the time. The gas is cheaper and I get money back. Why not, Jason??

I don't see anything wrong with Costco gas. I just fill up strictly with Chevron 91 because I like the additive better, and it gives me better gas mileage. For the 2 dollars extra every fill up, I think it is worth it.

I don't see anything wrong with Costco gas. I just fill up strictly with Chevron 91 because I like the additive better, and it gives me better gas mileage. For the 2 dollars extra every fill up, I think it is worth it.
I've heard that Chevron gets better gas mileage. I've never compared the two, MrHugo. Why the name change?

He's not talking about the hook... there is a towing hitch to the left of it..... must be murder on that car. Who tows anything with their NSX?!
Bingo; And regarding Cosco gas, I have heard it gives you're car 12 HP per gallon:smile:.
I confess, I put Cosco gas not to much because of the added HP, but because it leaves me with a little change to buy me a chicken bake:biggrin:

Needs to close his gas cap as well.
He was in line waiting to get to the pump, silly. :smile: I stop at that Costco (Oxnard, CA) every time I go see my son in Santa Barbara. There's always a line. I was 4 cars back from the pumps on Sunday around noon.

Enkrypt3d - He's not talking about the hook... there is a towing hitch to the left of it..... must be murder on that car. Who tows anything with their NSX?!

Yes, it's for a bike rack.

Hello Kyras, I hope your drive to OC wasn't too bad. I don't post here much any more. The website has seen its glory days

GAR123:cool:

Last edited:
Spotted a red NA1 heading down to Poche Beach in north San Clemente. I was in my Tundra. Flashed my lights at you and we both waved.

Yes, it's for a bike rack.

Hello Kyras, I hope your drive to OC wasn't too bad. I don't post here much any more. The website has seen its glory days

GAR123:cool:
^It was a great weekend to drive to Santa Barbara. I flew there on Saturday and flew home on Sunday. Didn't even have any slow downs. It was Super Bowl weekend so that might have helped.

Back