• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinion on CCW Wheels

Thinking about changing my wheels and I have these wheels on my mind.
What do you guys think of these wheels on NSX? I know FactorX car has this wheel on their car, but it's painted black. I wonder what it looks like with polished or chrome on Red Widebody NSX. Hot or not?

photo_main.jpg

Pic on SC300:
1l.jpg

on Red Widebody NSX. Hot or not?

I would think they would be a good fit for a wide body. (photo-shop anyone)
"JUST SAY NO TO CHROME"

There are some NSX pictures with CCW's here on the forum..

FYI they dont offer chrome, just polished aluminium.

The wheels are strong, and the customer service is good.

291976_49_full.jpg

nsx2ly7.jpg

They look good on the sc300 because the car is so plain looking. On the NSX (which has wicked style) the wheels just have too much going on imo.

Thanks for the input guys. Oh yes Fikse wheels are nice. One of the local members here, matt337, has them on his car but the price is too high for me.:biggrin:

IMO those are one the meanest looking wheels ive ever seen, but I think the largest they come in is 18", maybe look to small for your widebody.

CCW wheels are not chrome. They are polished aluminum. Their wheels are complete custom made. So they should be able to make the size and offset that you need. Their wheels are very, very strong. They do have some weight to them. The cure to that....add more HP :)

The wheel you are showing looks like the CCW classic. They would look wicked on your widebody setup. Seeing them on a standard NSX doesnt give the look justice.

Go CCW, buy American, support American. :biggrin:

Back