• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paid it off today :)

It's all mine now. I'm happy. That's all... nothing to see here :D

NSX21.JPG

I must say nice car, I hope Officer Barney didnt give you a ticket while you were taking time to snap a few photos while sitting in a handicap spot without your sticker!! :eek:

I must say nice car, I hope Officer Barney didnt give you a ticket while you were taking time to snap a few photos while sitting in a handicap spot without your sticker!! :eek:

Car Show. :cool:

Finally paying it off and getting the title feels good ...
Not having to make the payment anymore feels like a raise.

:biggrin:

It is sweet to have em paid off.....

My DD will be paid off soon... like the above post, that will feel like a raise.

Congrats... it will feel even sweeeeeeter when you are out driving it now... plus you will have some extra $$$ for mods :biggrin:

Finally paying it off and getting the title feels good ...
Not having to make the payment anymore feels like a raise.

:biggrin:

Agreed. Whatever that payment was, begin pushing into savings/401k, etc. No need to increase your revenue, so increase your savings.

Good job Kevin

Now, you can buy my mods. I'll even put you on a payment plan ;)

Ah, I remember that day! It was the first car I ever paid off, as I normally sold them or traded prior to the last payment which goes to show you how special a car the NSX is. Now its time for mods or another toy to sit next to it. You could always just save some money, but what fun is that? :biggrin:

Ah, I remember that day!
But the day I bought it was the day I payed it fully. :tongue: Being very conservative moneywise I hate leasing, credit-fiancing for consumer goods and sex with space-intruders. :D If you can't afford it now why not save for it and buy it whenever you can?

Back