• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Drive: April 25, 2009

"Hey Ramon, are you still meeting at COSTCO at 7:00 AM?"

Hi Ted,

I spoke to Ramon yesterday and yes we are meeting at Costco at 7am.

Chien

Thanks CWIN for the confirmation. This is my first drive with the Club. Ramon told me about it the other day when I stopped in with a weird squeek - which he fixed for no charge... What a guy!! :biggrin:

I'm bringing my girlfriend Leila, so please introduce yourself! I will be in the white '93 NSX-R clone. :rolleyes:

Almost there. Let's start getting ready!

Going:
1. Randy (FuryNSX)
2. Ramon (RQNSX)
3. Chien (cwin)
4. Eddie (ediddynsx)
5. Andy (AndyH)
6. . (coolnsx)
7. . (mrbythatmuch)
8. Jonathan (subtledreamer) + ?
9. Dex (loomup)
10. Luis (SDCLS)
11. Tony (tpagannsx)
12. Ted (Ted Mortenson)

Maybe:
1. . (Spike236)

Thanks CWIN for the confirmation. This is my first drive with the Club. Ramon told me about it the other day when I stopped in with a weird squeek - which he fixed for no charge... What a guy!! :biggrin:

I'm bringing my girlfriend Leila, so please introduce yourself! I will be in the white '93 NSX-R clone. :rolleyes:

Hi Ted,

No problem. Looking forward to it. See you Saturday.

Chien

I posted on S2KI to see if any of our bros and sis's want to join us.

23 APR 09
Thursday

Subject: "Palomar Drive: April 25, 2009"

Hello Everyone,

Prior to purchasing my first Acura, I joined NSXCA. On 14 MAR 09, I purchased my first Acura, a 2002 NSX-T.

I have made two attempts to send private email (PM) to: FuryNSX
and I also made another attempt to reach several members of the SOCAL group, with zero responses forthcoming. However, I must admit I am "computer challenged."

Both myself and a friend (1992 NSX formula red/onyx) would like to attend on Saturday, 25 April 2009. Would someone be so kind to call me tonight, Thursday, 23 April, between 6-8?

Your cooperation is most appreciated. Many thanks for everything.

All the very best,
Howard
858-454-2628

Howard I just pmed you with Randy's info....just meet up at the site before 830am with your friend.....see you guys there if I can wake up hehe :tongue:

E

Going:
1. Randy (FuryNSX)
2. Ramon (RQNSX)
3. Chien (cwin)
4. Eddie (ediddynsx)
5. Andy (AndyH)
6. . (coolnsx)
7. . (mrbythatmuch)
8. Jonathan (subtledreamer) + ?
9. Dex (loomup)
10. Luis (SDCLS)
11. Tony (tpagannsx)
12. Ted (Ted Mortenson)
13.Howard (catalinakid) NA2 2002+
14.Howards friend NA2 formula red

Maybe:
1. . (Spike236)

Sorry, I am not going to be able to make it.

Have a great drive.

Ryan

randy will meet u guys at lake henshaw restaurant parking lot . oc nsx we will be meeting at costco laguna niguel parking lot at 7.00 am if no rain

I'll definitely be out if there is rain, but heres tDetailed Local ForecastHow to Read This

Tonight: Cloudy. Areas of dense fog. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow: Areas of dense morning fog. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Mainly cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday: Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 64F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday: Windy with a mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
Monday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
he forecast for san diego.

Last edited:
It will definitely be cooler by Saturday, and surely not the 100 degrees we were getting at the beginning of the week. :D It may be somewhat breezy, so I'd recommend people bring along a light jacket or sweater just in case.

Looking forward to seeing people Saturday.

Randy,

Looks like another exciting drive to the canyons but too bad I'm working this weekend. So you guys have a great time - be safe out there.

-Henry

Randy, Will not work, sorry is Donna moving to La Quinta creates issues so Ryan and I are toast. I will meet up with the Mission Viejo Costco group at 7 am, Ive got a couple extra radios if needed for the ride. REMEMBER THE NSX BBQ MAY 3rd, BRING YOUR BEST BBQ, Please behave everyone! Sorry, Gil

Perfect weather!! A great turnout!! :cool:
Couldn't have asked for much more.

An awesome run and great people make it a very good day.
It was nice meeting new people and seeing some old ones again.
Thanks for making this an enjoyable drive. Now let's see some pictures!

-Luis

It was great to meet those prime members who attended the run. I especially want to thank Randy and....Im so bad at names, but the gentleman in the dark blue NSX with the number 22 for making my first experience on Palomar a very exciting and at the same time enjoyable one. I hope you can maybe schedule another run very soon....before it gets to hot. And maybe we can pick up the pace....just a little bit.lol

I was hoping there would now be pics posted in here but, I guess I should post these. Here are a few of my cameraphone pics:

1240685811292.jpg

1240685844263.jpg

1240685784338.jpg

1240686007267.jpg

1240685876251.jpg

Yes...thank you Luis and Randy for putting this together. I had a blast. It was nice to see new faces as well as old ones.

P.S. Ramon is fine and is car for the exception of the right front wheel is okay as well.

Chien

It was great to meet those prime members who attended the run. I especially want to thank Randy and....Im so bad at names, but the gentleman in the dark blue NSX with the number 22 for making my first experience on Palomar a very exciting and at the same time enjoyable one. I hope you can maybe schedule another run very soon....before it gets to hot. And maybe we can pick up the pace....just a little bit.lol

That's Conrad, AKA Powered by Honda :wink:

DSC05360.JPG

IMG_2165.JPG

Last edited:
Back