• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run-- Mar. 17th...

Time for another run, should be nice and warm by then with no ice:redface: :tongue:

who's in???
would like to see some new faces this time around and of course the old ones are welcome too..

meet- at Starbucks in Temecula (79 south/Pechanga Pkw)
time -9 am
route - 79south through Warner Springs to Mesa Grande rd to Palomar Mtn
for more info pm me or email me at [email protected]
(Disclaimer- this is NOT a race, just a casual drive though some beautiful country/ mountain roads)

1. 91 X

How convenient for you...meet at the starbuck in Temecula:biggrin: :biggrin:.

I'm in, but driving to Temecula is out of the way. Anybody want to pick an alternate meeting point?

How convient for you...meet at the starbuck in Temecula:biggrin: :biggrin:.

I'm in, but driving to Temecula is out of the way. Anybody want to pick an alternate meeting point?

:biggrin:

good idea...the meeting spot is more for the OC/LA/IE folks..for those of you in SD area I was thinking of meeting up with the SD group at the same spot we met up last time at(Lake Henshaw market on Hwy 76) @10:30 am :redface:
unless you wanna just meet us in Temecula and do the whole Warner Springs route:smile:

ill be there, if im free... its that for sure that there are no more ICE on top? hahahhah....nways, ill be there for sure if im free that day.................

.....for those of you in SD area I was thinking of meeting up with the SD group at the same spot we met up last time at(Lake Henshaw market on Hwy 76) @10:30 am ...
I'll see about setting something up again. Meeting you guys at that country store across from the lake worked out great.

-Randy

sweet! you can count me in for another. i hope you guys don't mind if Randy and us Acurazine.com guys join the caravan once again.

looking forward to some sunny skies and dry pavement! :biggrin:

I'll be in Mazatlan that weekend! Next time...

sweet! you can count me in for another. i hope you guys don't mind if Randy and us Acurazine.com guys join the caravan once again.

looking forward to some sunny skies and dry pavement! :biggrin:

the more the marrier:smile:

Sounds like a good time. I'll try to make it.

Sounds like a good time. I'll try to make it.

Big_D,

I drive by the waterfall that is behind your aviator on a daily basis (although it usually has lots of bubbles in it). You just wouldn't recognize me as a NSX owner as I'm always driving the Honda Insight. I live out off of Calle Contento and Rancho California.

Maybe we will get a chance to meet on the 17th.

I've got some Euro trash driving friends who are coming also:tongue:

Big_D,

I drive by the waterfall that is behind your aviator on a daily basis (although it usually has lots of bubbles in it). You just wouldn't recognize me as a NSX owner as I'm always driving the Honda Insight. I live out off of Calle Contento and Rancho California.

Maybe we will get a chance to meet on the 17th.

Another Temecula owner, thats cool. That makes 4 of us that I know of. I actually live in Vintage Hills. The 17th sounds good, its a lucky St Pattys day too.

Back