• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run-- Mar. 17th...

last time around, the SD guys met up at the Vons parking lot off of Scripps Poway Pkwy. Randy recently told me we would meet up at the same lot again. he said he was working on a different route as well.

91X or Randy. what time will we be meeting up there? i'm not sure what time the Temecula/LA guys will be meeting up in order for us to rendevous at Lake Henshaw. gotta take that into account.

the Temecula group is going to meet at 9 am and hit road by 9:30 am...If you guys can figure out a way to meet up with us at the Starbucks in Tem. at that time would be great...we have a really cool route that we are gonna do for the first time....If not, we'll be at the Lake market @ 10:30-11:00:cool:

an update to the list:

NSXers:
1.mike_j
2.FLYN_LOW
3.vsy05
4.Onsoku
5.Casper91
6.TBNSX
7.Powered by Honda
8.Semnos NSX
9.FuryNSX
10.Todd Mc
11. Big_D
12.Gregshin??
13.91X
14.Diablo360
15.Psychobiology
---------------------
non NSXers:
1.Sun Diego CL-S(2G CL)
2.sandiegodrive(3G TL)
3.slickav(E36 328i)
4.Jrezo(2G CL)
5.Ty(7G AV6C)
6.T-Med (EVO)
7.Zeb(EVO)
8.Dean (M3)
9.John (M3)
10.Seth (A4 SC)
11.Jacob (911)
12. pohljm (3G TL)
13. squarecircle (SC 2G CL)

I just checked the Temecula weather and it should be 80 degrees and sunny on Saturday. That means there will be no ICE at the top of Palomar. I love this time of the year in Temecula!:biggrin:

San Diego group meeting spot and time

Palomar Mtn. DRIVE:D
When:
Saturday, March 17th Time: 8:30 am sharp
Where: VONS parking lot, 10675 Scripps Poway Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92131
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...7.073746&spn=0.213857,0.43396&om=1&iwloc=addr

There is a McDonalds, Jack in the Box, and a Carl's Jr close by if anyone wants to grab something to eat in the morning before meeting. And there's a Starbucks right next to the Vons. There's also a Mobil gas station for anyone that needs to fuel up prior to roll out.

We'll be parking near that Mobil gas station.

We'll be meeting up with other NSXs coming down from the OC/Temecula area, so we'll need to roll out promptly.

(This list should probably get broken up into SD and OC/Temecula groups. I think the non-NSXers are all SD.)

NSXers:
1.mike_j
2.FLYN_LOW
3.vsy05
4.Onsoku
5.Casper91
6.TBNSX
7.Powered by Honda
8.Semnos NSX
9.FuryNSX
10.Todd Mc
11. Big_D
12.Gregshin??
13.91X
14.Diablo360
15.Psychobiology
---------------------
non NSXers:
1.Sun Diego CL-S(2G CL)
2.sandiegodrive(3G TL)
3.slickav(E36 328i)
4.Jrezo(2G CL)
5.Ty(7G AV6C)
6.T-Med (EVO)
7.Zeb(EVO)
8.Dean (M3)
9.John (M3)
10.Seth (A4 SC)
11.Jacob (911)
12. pohljm (3G TL)
13. squarecircle (SC 2G CL)

Randy, are you guys going to meet us at the Temecula spot??? If you leave by 8:30 you will have plenty o time to meet us there...We have a new route to take that you will love...let me know what your groups plan is...

see ya saturday!!!:cool:

Randy, are you guys going to meet us at the Temecula spot??? If you leave by 8:30 you will have plenty o time to meet us there...We have a new route to take that you will love...let me know what your groups plan is...

I can't make the 8:30am meeting time in Scripps Ranch. My brother wants to come along, but he can't make it at that time. Can someone tell me (PM, e-mail) the route you guys are going to take (the route to the other meeting spot to hook up with the Temecula/OC group, and the route up the mountain)? I'm determined to meet up with you guys, please help! Thanks.

No, we're shooting to meet up with you at the same Lake Henshaw country store at 10:30 as last time. We'll be taking a slightly altered route than last time, and one leg of our last drive had us stuck behind a slow moving vehicle. I'd like to give it another try this time.

-Randy

I can't make the 8:30am meeting time in Scripps Ranch. My brother wants to come along, but he can't make it at that time. Can someone tell me (PM, e-mail) the route you guys are going to take (the route to the other meeting spot to hook up with the Temecula/OC group, and the route up the mountain)? I'm determined to meet up with you guys, please help! Thanks.
PM your email address and I'll try to send suggested hookup points, or a map if I have it ready by tomorrow night.

-Randy

I just got a Motorola Radius SP10 radio from ebay, but it did not come with a charger. I do not know if the battery is still good. I went to radio shack today, but they don't have the battery in stock.

Does anyone have an extra battery for the Motorola SP10 radio that I can borrow for the Palomar run?

Or if you live in San Diego, do you have a wall charger that I can charge my battery.

email or call me.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Ethan

Last edited:
to everyone i saw today: thanks for joining us on the run. i had a blast! it as cool meeting all of you guys.

i'll be posting pics in a bit. and vsy05, i hope you can have a speedy recovery.

The weather started off rather foggy, but once that burned off, the fun times began. No ice or snow this time, but we still had a mishap. Hope everything plays out okay for those involved.

Like the last time, it was good to end the day with another tasty Nessy burger with a side of fries.

2026_p45098.jpeg

2026_p45101.jpeg

2026_p45102.jpeg

2026_p45103.jpeg

2026_p45105.jpeg

It was nice meeting all of you today. :smile:

The fog Randy was talking about:
dsc01924dl2.jpg

Some Ferraris in Ramona on the way to Lake Henshaw:
dsc01928sa2.jpg

dsc01929ei6.jpg

dsc01941kr3.jpg

dsc01944vx4.jpg

dsc01953wa8.jpg

dsc01979wi1.jpg

dsc01980vc6.jpg

dsc02023xo5.jpg

dsc02021nj9.jpg

dsc01961vs3.jpg

I have pictures of non-NSXs if anyone is interested. Since this is NSX Prime, I just posted the NSX pictures for the most part.

Sorry I missed you guys this time. Looks like another great gathering. What was the mishap??

Hey Guys just wanted to say thanks for letting me come out and play without my NSX. I hope Etahan made it down ok from his mishap. Peace y all and ill see ya at the tax relief drive.

great pics guys!!!

great time too!!! Thanks to everyone for showing up and good meeting some new faces and seeing the old ones too:tongue:

posted some more pics here(for the rest of Prime to enjoy)http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85163

gonna try and make this an informal monthly run...keep ya posted....

-Mark

BTW, what happened??? hope everything with Ethan is ok:smile:

If you want to find out what happened, then you should probably ask someone over a PM. Broadcasting mishaps on forums is a NO-NO! :mad: Unless of course those involved are doing the broadcasting!!!

Back