• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parking like an A+ Hole

shawn110975

Suspended
If I was the guy in the jeep I would have parked so close to his junk he would have to climb in from the passengerside.

or pretend it wasnt my car till the tow truck showed up to tow my jeep. Do not park like this guys.

His poop smells just like everyone else's poo. and his car isnt nothing much to write home about.

thoughts? or am I the loner on this one.

p5P280E.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Is the guy in the jeep a HERO? or a punk kid?

and is the guy in the vette an AZz Hole or a nice guy that just sort of missed the parking lines cuz its a new car and not use to parking it?

All I know is I posted this on facebook and it is getting a lot of likes.

Where i am from (In Vancouver BC Canada) we have this little city called Richmond that is filled with new immigrants from a certain distant country lol. Their driving and parking skills are "supurb!" For a good laugh, please search on FB for "Richmond Learns to Park"!!

If the dick with the vette is that worried about his jewel, maybe he should park in a more secluded part of the parking lot. Oh, he probably can't make it that far with his walker. Or maybe with the ever worsening dementia he's worried he'll forget where he left it, if it's not right by the door.

Last edited:
The location seems to be in NJ, giving us tri-state a bad rap! If I was the Jeep owner, I would have blocked him from the rear. Can't stand people like that, just so disrespectful to everyone else. They're no better or worst than anyone else!

The location seems to be in NJ
Yes. More specifically, right near the intersection of Route 3 and Route 21, a few miles north of Newark Airport. (Excuse me, Newark Liberty International Airport, LOL!) That intersection is in the southeast corner of Clifton, but it's also within spitting distance of Nutley, Rutherford, and Lyndhurst - New Jersey's own "four corners". :)

Maybe the Jeep was there first?

th

I can relate to vetts owner. I HATE DENTS from the (not so) nice car next door.
I have parked like that before. But... I live in the Netherlands and our parking spots are very very slim. Prob a foot narrower as US standard.
As a parking nerd I can say that if he would have parked very tightly along the curb he should be safe from a car next door?!

I can relate to vetts owner. I HATE DENTS from the (not so) nice car next door.
I have parked like that before. But... I live in the Netherlands and our parking spots are very very slim. Prob a foot narrower as US standard.
In most of this country, parking lots are big enough that usually, nobody is going to mind if you take up two spaces in the farthest reaches of the parking lot, where it's mostly empty. But it's rude and inconsiderate to do that for the two spaces nearest to the destination for the parking lot, and I don't blame others for being angry at that.

Must a vette thing.:tongue:

I am enjoying this thread very much.
That being said the Vette is likely to blame and is pretty much a jerk.

What I can't stand is when I park out in the furthest corner of the lot and when I come back there's a car parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME, c'mon man get off my coattails

In most of this country, parking lots are big enough that usually, nobody is going to mind if you take up two spaces in the farthest reaches of the parking lot, where it's mostly empty. But it's rude and inconsiderate to do that for the two spaces nearest to the destination for the parking lot, and I don't blame others for being angry at that.

Completely agree. If taking 2 spots makes you feel comfortable. Than don't take the 2 closest to the mall or whatever. That is not something I would do. I would park all the way in the back.

And indeed be absolutely furious to find and near to empty parkinglot while someone parked right next to me!

I find it interesting that in many European Countries I've visited (at least in past years), the parking is quite tight (even with smaller cars) BUT that there seems to be a respect and door dings are minimal.

- - - Updated - - -

What is cool is when other performance cars start a respectful corral way out in the parking lot (this happened at one of my offices)...what is uncool is a hater still parking near you way out in the south 40...

well they say those door dings are all from kids.... think about it the parent gets out and watches that they dont hit the car, the kids in the back seat kick the door open to get out because they cant wait to get out of the car and there you have a ding, the parents look around to make sure no one was watching LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dak1n0GZTRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What I can't stand is when I park out in the furthest corner of the lot and when I come back there's a car parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME, c'mon man get off my coattails

I've had this happen to me too. Once I parked my NSX at the far end of the Costco parking lot, out where there are no cars or those big-ass shopping carts they have. Plenty of empty spaces all around me. When I returned there was a giant SUV parked right next to me, so close that I couldn't open my door all the way, and had to squeeze in.

Seriously, what's up with that?

one wanker at a mall opened up his door really hard and hit my wife's car door. I went to check and he started giving me an attitude and asked me "what're you gonna do?!" And walked off. So I let some air out of his tires...

Back