• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Path To Imola Orange Pearl YR-514P

no point of putting on the emblem till they finish there last sand and buff it could get scratched LOL

dont want any scratches

but I agree 100% the NSX needs the front emblem of it doesnt look right

oem paint schemes all the way!

the car is too nice not to go oem !

Looks good. Would rather see the oem rear and front paint schemes though.

not feeling that rear all imola paint i prefer oem style and i also prefer the emblem on the stock front bumper. other than that. looks greattttt

Well I drove this car all the way to NY and delivered the car to the new owner, the smile was from ear to ear let me tell you. I left Tampa about 12ish drove all night none stop to NY arrived about 6am friday morning. car handled awesome.

I have had 1 or more NSX's all different colors for years now and none........ I mena none..... get the attention like Imola. everyone is use to getting nice car, hey can i take a pic of your car, How much can i buy one for, at gas stations, but Imola is in a league of its own. While driving the new owner around his town we had 4 young kids yell out cool car, we had multiple people break their neck to see the car pass them, we had a guy get out of his car and start to walk into the store then sees the Imola and runs back to his car to tell his friend look thats an NSX. but the top this all off
we had a City bus follow us and was tring to talk to us. then he U-turned the City bus to try and talk to us again.

this color draws more attention than I have ever seen in an NSX. now I am use to all the daily stuff but let me tell you this color is off the chain with attention.

you guys think NSX is rare, well Imole NSX is a freaking god.

I took pics, but now my phone doesnt show them in its mem card, the card must be going bad as I dont have pics from the past week now. ughhh.
anyway I will upload some more pics as soon as I can.

but another NSX build bites the dust.

Also want to thank the new owner for his hospitality his brother and his father for all the welcome feeling they gave me must be an Italian thing LOL and def want to thank the new owner for him showing me what real pizza taste like and some of the traditional Italian food that you cant get anywhere in the world other than Italy. thank you.

pics loading soon.

Last edited:
Just saying great work doesn't seem enough praise .... How about freakin' amazing ....

Glad the owner is pleased, would b in the OEM paint vote

Regards an what's next ....? Still expecting you get hold of the Avengers body kit and do a build ....

I have had 1 or more NSX's all different colors for years now and none........ I mena none..... get the attention like Imola. everyone is use to getting nice car, hey can i take a pic of your car, How much can i buy one for, at gas stations, but Imola is in a league of its own. While driving the new owner around his town we had 4 young kids yell out cool car, we had multiple people break their neck to see the car pass them, we had a guy get out of his car and start to walk into the store then sees the Imola and runs back to his car to tell his friend look thats an NSX. but the top this all off
we had a City bus follow us and was tring to talk to us. then he U-turned the City bus to try and talk to us again.

this color draws more attention than I have ever seen in an NSX. now I am use to all the daily stuff but let me tell you this color is off the chain with attention.

I took pics, but now my phone doesnt show them in its mem card, the card must be going bad as I dont have pics from the past week now. ughhh.

pics loading soon.
Now you know what life is like for those of us that own one of these rare unicorns. Sometimes it gets a little over the top. Can't wait to see the pics of the finished product. Awesome job and in record time too.

sounds like maybe you got one of those fake memory cards from ebay. It says it is 16gb but its really 2 or 4g And it starts overwriting stuff once it gets past its real capacity.

Well I drove this car all the way to NY and delivered the car to the new owner, the smile was from ear to ear let me tell you. I left Tampa about 12ish drove all night none stop to NY arrived about 6am friday morning. car handled awesome.

Also want to thank the new owner for his hospitality his brother and his father for all the welcome feeling they gave me must be an Italian thing LOL and def want to thank the new owner for him showing me what real pizza taste like and some of the traditional Italian food that you cant get anywhere in the world other than Italy. thank you.

pics loading soon.

Sounds pretty accurate on all accounts... though usually the italian Mothers are good with the hospitality :wink:

NYC pizza is way better than the stuff in fla too lol

Shawn, how much color change like this would run for? Rough price.
+2 on this question, i need a new transformation soon.

Great Job BTW!!!

This is phenomenal! You are a truly a diehard NSX fan and guru! I am so jealous of the new owner.

I'm with everyone else on a ballpark price of the type of service you provided today.

it is..... brand new leather, brand new radio, brand new headlights, brand new taillights geez. the front bumper was hand made by downforce, was about 2 months old makes me sad.

I built that thing with pride it was my baby LOL

heres the VIN guys
JH4NA1153NT001165

but if you do a search for this vin, google doesn't pop anything up
and the nsxprime search button we all love hasn't worked in like 1.5 years now

- - - Updated - - -

he could have taken the spoiler off taken tons of stuff off. oh well.

yeah I think it was its just body panel, someone is gonna get a great NSX prob will sell for 18-25K at auction

Back