• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photoshoot: SFDreamer's Turbo Widebody NSX (NSXPO 2010 Best of Show Winner)

I had the pleasure of shooting Steve's beautiful NSX. Really awesome guy and amazing car. Enjoy :cool:

3ccc49c9e7a41d0607ddc91195499d23_large.jpg

6ace0938546446a69141963c58e431ed_large.jpg

46014a857044e2b1fca7fefb60294655_large.jpg

55b776d9f9c5ccdc61f238a0b4bdaa1b_large.jpg

4e07c52f9adb9f4c194189e3724cff6f_large.jpg

2082f8f22f0c407400e076010305a5b7_large.jpg

67a023144d2d8a4c3a1a2eb549632473_large.jpg

918150cdffc946b8936d530db2d458af_large.jpg

fba3b70ea2965d8fff130588556eab93_large.jpg

8fee3ac1b9a1bad348acd4150dae6c06_large.jpg

Exterior modifications
Cantrell Studios Wide Body Conversion Package
Completely Debadged
Cantrell Studios GT-Series Front Bumper w/custom LED DRL’s
2002+ headlight Update kit: all factory parts:
2002+ factory style carbon fiber composite hood (painted to match)
Downforce 02 Style Sports Rear Valence, modded for a single exhaust
Volk Racing GT-V wheels, 18 front. 19 rear
Custom paint, color is called Grigio Telesto from a 07 Lamborghini lp640
Suspension and Drivetrain modifications
TEIN Mono Flex Suspension
ScienceofSpeed Hydraulic Lift System
Honda NA2 NSX-R front stabilizer & bushing
Dali racing front and rear sway bars
Movit Brakes, 4 piston "Porsche big reds" 12.5 inch rotor, with stainless lines
NSX-R Chassis Reinforcement Set
ScienceofSpeed Billet Twin Carbon Clutch
NSX 5-spd - fully rebuilt & blueprinted with Cryo'ed gears

Interior Modifications
1992 dash, (no airbag opening)
Recaro Pole Position (black leather)
Alcantra Headliner, Visors and Doors
Rapid Steering Hub - black
NSX-R Steering Wheel Horn Set
Honda NSX-R Steering Wheel
Kenwood touch screen double din Head unit
Pioneer 8 inch flat sub woofers behind seats
Rockford 100x4 amplifier
AEM serial gauge
Signature Series Billet Aluminum Instrument Cluster Rings, Machine Finish

Engine Modifications
ScienceofSpeed forged low compression piston with Xylan skirt coating, rings, pins, & locks
bush small rod end for floating piston
MLS head gasket set
polished crankshaft journals
full cylinder head & cylinder block internal gaskets, seals, & bearing set
new timing belt
mill heads, valve job, & gas check
disassembly & assembly of engine, set ring gap, blueprint clearances on rotating assembly
big flange stepped sleeved cylinder block machined & honed
balanced & blueprinted rotating assembly
ARP head stud kit
sized billet chromoly steel connecting rods
ScienceofSpeed 36mm SS intake valve set
ScienceofSpeed 30mm Inconel exhaust valve set
cylinder head port work
Locking Timing Belt Tensioner
ARP NSX Main Stud Kit
ScienceofSpeed LMA Kit
ScienceofSpeed Dual Valve Springs
ScienceofSpeed Titanium Valve Spring Retainer Set
ScienceofSpeed Billet Oil Pump Gear Set
ARC Baffled High Capacity Oil Pan
ScienceofSpeed NSX Billet Camshaft Plugs
Stage 2 NSX Front and rear Engine Mounts
Engine assembled by Ffej @ Science of Speed in Tempe
PWR Radiator with built in water/oil oil cooler
Custom dual 10 inch radiator fans
Custom built at home Headers and turbo manifold
Custom built at home turbo system
Precision Turbo pt67
Tial wastegate and blowoff valve
4 inch downpipe, 4 inch muffler, and 4 inch single exhaust.
Air to water Intercooler
AEM Methanol Kit
AEM ecu tuned by UMS in Tempe
RC 750 injectors
Walboro 225 HP fuel pump
Upgraded fuel lines and filter

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

I must ask, how tall is the driver? there is no way My seat would be that far forward to allow for the sub enclosure.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Great shots Jordan! Really really enjoyed the shoot. Very professional, punctual, and talented! If anyone gets the chance to shoot with him I would definitely suggest it! More mods and then I'll be back!:biggrin:

arista5 said:
I must ask, how tall is the driver? there is no way My seat would be that far forward to allow for the sub enclosure.

I am a whopping 5'7.5" :biggrin:. It's possible that the angle of the shot may exaggerate how close I sit to the wheel. For me it is definitely an ideal seat position for my legs, arms, etc. However, the passenger seat is all the way back and rests a couple millimeters in front of the enclosure. I love it, the passenger doesn't lose ANY foot space and the sound is still clean and crisp.

Very talented photographer and the Car is JUST SICK!!! Love the color.
What kind of seats are those? The toggle switch on the centerconsole, whats that for? also is that your boost guage built in :eek: Sick!!

I did not think your car could look any better but WOW!!!

More importantly, I had the chance to meet Steve @ NSXPO and he is truely a great guy and enthusiast. Congrats on the award bro. The color on your car was my favorite. Now about the lack of a trunk....

Great pictures. Just one question though...The front of the car down the middle looks like an exact mirror image. The reflections are dead on...why was it edited after the shoot?

It is edited. The rock chips are in the exact same places too. :biggrin: What gives it away too are the shadows in the white wall on the left (meaning there should be a shadow on the righthand side of the car). They probably did that to make the subject car just POP from the picture.
I guess those details don't matter much to me because i think it looks pretty darn good. :biggrin:

Great photos...is this the same car that came from Dallas that came with a trailer full of parts? Then the guy sold all the parts and the car was almost free? Same car was in Modified magazine and went for sell to the guy who owns it now? :smile:

Thanks everyone for the kind words! My job is a lot easier when I have such an amazing subject to shoot ;)

Great pictures. Just one question though...The front of the car down the middle looks like an exact mirror image. The reflections are dead on...why was it edited after the shoot?

It is edited. The rock chips are in the exact same places too. :biggrin: What gives it away too are the shadows in the white wall on the left (meaning there should be a shadow on the righthand side of the car). They probably did that to make the subject car just POP from the picture.
I guess those details don't matter much to me because i think it looks pretty darn good. :biggrin:

Yes I reflected half his car over itself. The shadow on the right side of the car was horrible and I didn't really have time to set up the shot so the shadows would be even. Also, it was extrememly windy at the time and only got a couple quick snaps or I risked having his award blow away in the wind off the bridge that was probably 100 feet in the air.

Congratulations!!

I actually moved the seat forward a bit so that the subs/enclosures could be seen in the shot. But Steve has a gorgeous and extremely clean interior. I just love it! His keyhole backup camera was pretty cool too.

Last edited:
More importantly, I had the chance to meet Steve @ NSXPO and he is truely a great guy and enthusiast.

I definitely agree. I work with a lot of exotic cars and their owners and the NSX crowd is definitely my favorite, and steve is no exception to that. Hes a really awesome down to earth guy.

Also I just updated the first post with his complete list of modifications :cool:

Yup congrats on the best choice award. An AZ car that is in Cali now.

Back