• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request Please! Murdered Looks

RC model
attachment.php

Attachments

• murdermodel1 copy.jpg
    murdermodel1 copy.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,068
Work Rezax Roar 17/17, they're really light, but discontinued by about a decade.

I sold them cheap (around $800), not sure what I was thinking...

John, you go through mods like most go through socks. I'm sure you just wanted to go on the next thing. I wish I had bought them!

^^not murdered enough. More like mortally wounded but still breathing. :biggrin:

Here's murdered but still warm to the touch, right before the rigor mortis kicks in...

2004704123126739740_rs.jpg

Freaking LOL!!! Forget this murdered out stuff,i want my car triple homicide,vehicular man slaughtered out.
rofl.gif

Concave TE37s make my pants tight..... Its hard to tell but is that a widebody or not? I wonder what offset those are if its not a widebody because I must have some black TEs.
Yeah thats the first agressive set I've seen on a non-widebody. Fitment was very good. No rubbing issues. I would've traded wheels with him.:rolleyes:
Actually that car is indeed widebody.Its the BN Sports widebody kit.Thought about getting it minus the rear bumper.The 1/4 panels on it are +30mm

Some pix... :smile:

Attachments

• DSCF1604.jpg
    DSCF1604.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_1681[1].jpg
    100_1681[1].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 611
  • DSCF1603.jpg
    DSCF1603.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF1602.jpg
    DSCF1602.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 126
my next (and second NSX) will be definitely BLACK, TINTED, BLACK WHEELS, BLACK EXHAUST, BLACK everything!!!

Would "Vader" be considered as "Murdered"?

Please post pics of any year murdered out NSX (black in color, black interior sitting on black wheels)
I'm trying to decide on red with tan interior or a completely murdered NSX.
Thanks

Triple black!

Attachments

• NSX 007.jpg
    NSX 007.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 254
Sorry, couldn't resist the sarcastic post. Please carry on gents. :biggrin:

murder_scene.jpg

Ah ha ha ha ha, sl33p3r. That was one better. Too funny!

Back