• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: White TE37 on a gray car

I guess since I have thought about changing my wheel color to white I should look at some first - if anyone has pics of TE's in white on a gray car please share.

For that matter even any white wheels on any gray car...

closest I could find...

IMG_3382%20copy.jpg

genesis_wlkvw3.jpg

i just had this discussion with a ssm s2k friend of mine...

i can't seem to find the pic of the s2000 with white te37s i found before. but here's one i found. my phone's net is crawlinggggggg lol

DSC04260.jpg

Another pic

4550662269_a02e1493fd_b.jpg

I don't know if anyone has tried this color combo on a NSX, so here you go. It may look something like this:

graywhite3.jpg

graywhite4.jpg

I have these wheels mocked up in Rhino for illustration purposes because I considered the Varrstoens before, but there has been other priorites that delayed my plans. The TE37 style definately matches well.

If I decide to do it I will be refinishing my current TE's in white. The pics do make it seem interesting - besides - how much more O.G. can you get than white TE37's?

I don't know if anyone has tried this color combo on a NSX, so here you go. It may look something like this:

graywhite3.jpg

graywhite4.jpg

I have these wheels mocked up in Rhino for illustration purposes because I considered the Varrstoens before, but there has been other priorites that delayed my plans. The TE37 style definately matches well.

Any way you can fix the centers to look more like TE's and PS onto my car?

^^picky picky :p I think its awesome he can even produce a CG image that quickly ;)

I could do the lug holes and centercap properly, but it would take more time as it not as simple as just slapping some holes on the center like photoshopping an image over the wheel. I did the centercaps that way to save time usually on my wheel models for rendering purposes along with some other trivial reasons.

They do look funny that way, so I will be correcting it eventually. It's a tedious process because I do not render in Rhino so there is a lot of exporting and converting work also. Just check back later and I may have some TE37 with proper centercaps posted. But the photoshoping part on your car, that may not be so hot. One could also just photoshop current pics of your car and manipulate the color like this attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpg
    IMG_1921.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 870
That looks pretty nice N Spec.

You should go for it Wil.

All the other cars posted here with the white wheels look nice.
Except for the RSX though for some reason. It doesn't look right.

I could do the lug holes and centercap properly, but it would take more time as it not as simple as just slapping some holes on the center like photoshopping an image over the wheel. I did the centercaps that way to save time usually on my wheel models for rendering purposes along with some other trivial reasons.

They do look funny that way, so I will be correcting it eventually. It's a tedious process because I do not render in Rhino so there is a lot of exporting and converting work also. Just check back later and I may have some TE37 with proper centercaps posted. But the photoshoping part on your car, that may not be so hot. One could also just photoshop current pics of your car and manipulate the color like this attached.

Thanks! This looks pretty good so I am even more tempted now!

Thanks! This looks pretty good so I am even more tempted now!

No problem. I think the white contrasts your gray NSX quite nicely.

Someone requested a black NSX with the white TE37. So here it is:

whiteblack.jpg

I generally do not like to render black cars as depending on the environment of the render, my black paint materials are usually high gloss and reflect everything. Thus, it can look to be a different color so here's another one fresh out the oven:

whiteblack2.jpg

This is not a sales pitch or an attempt to make a decent amount of money, but if you would like personalized CG renderings of your car, PM for details. I can do personal renditions with my free time as it is a process and not just click, click done. Otherwise, I generally will be helpful when I can with simple photoshops or very simple renderings of things I already have modeled/created already.

This car served as my inspiration waaay back even before I bought my NSX. Great guy too, too bad its been long sold and parted out :(
67119_10150115367606224_690446223_7909643_3128695_n.jpg

This is not a sales pitch or an attempt to make a decent amount of money, but if you would like personalized CG renderings of your car, PM for details. I can do personal renditions with my free time as it is a process and not just click, click done. Otherwise, I generally will be helpful when I can with simple photoshops or very simple renderings of things I already have modeled/created already.
What are you using? Maya?

Hi Angus,
I'm doing a 2002+ conversion and I really like the gray color of your NSX!
What grey is it exactly?

Thanks

John

Back