• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picking up a black Del Sol to be my stablemate.

I am picking up a black 93' Del Sol on Monday. It has 60,000 km (36,00miles) on it. I will post some pics when I get it on next week. Anyone else have any experiences with a Del Sol? I think it will make a nice stablemate with my 91 BB.

Check the seals, it may leak due to age. Over all it is a very fun car. Did you get the DOHC VTEC version? It is also the preview for the NSX-T, fun little car!

I had a '94 Del Sol S (that I swapped the DOHC VTEC into) Super fun car and the most reliable car I ever had...before the NSX. Great car, I miss it sometimes, but I don't miss worrying about my car getting stolen in my driveway.

I had suspension, the swap with a chipped P28, integra front and rear brakes. Thing was a BLAST on track.

Enjoy:cool:

The DelSol is damn near bullet proof. It's been hit about twice on every side and the mileage is at 298500. It looks like hell - the once red paint is now a nice dull pink. I can park it anywhere and people stear clear of it at all costs - probably because it looks like it's uninsured or the driver looks like he'll steal your radio.

Back