• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of 1991 Project Car

The car is now fully operational, and ready for smog/inspection/registration... Here are some quick pics... the front lip is unfinished fiberglass, and needs paint:

DSC01152o.JPG

DSC01154o.JPG

DSC01157o.JPG

DSC01164o.JPG

DSC01168o.JPG

DSC01175o.JPG

DSC01189o.JPG

Last edited:
Love it, wonder what you have planned for this puppy:biggrin: Nice neighborhood, you live there? Neighbors must love the big grease stain in the street, not that you would know anything about that:redface:

Love it, wonder what you have planned for this puppy:biggrin: Nice neighborhood, you live there? Neighbors must love the big grease stain in the street, not that you would know anything about that:redface:

I've been here for two years; I don't know anything about the grease stains, but I think the two 911's that used to reside there might :tongue:

What do you plan on diong with this car? Track, daily driver....ect What was wrong with it when you bought it?

What do you plan on diong with this car? Track, daily driver....ect What was wrong with it when you bought it?

This car is going to be a daily driver... I have a 30/mile each way commute, and didn't like putting a large amount of miles on my 1994. I have had a daily driver for some time, in fact I have gone through quite a few of them, but I would be driving in my daily car when I would see an nsx cruise by, it didn't have to be modified, it could be a stock nsx with 15/16's, a big antenna flying in the air, etc., and I would remark on what a nice car it was. They're reliable, but mine was parked at home, while I was driving a different vehicle.

I won this 1991 nsx in an eBay auction, with a bid I felt had little chance of being successful, a little over a month ago. The car required significant reconditioning; it has a branded title, from a rear-end collision. Here are pictures of the car from the auction:

auction1.JPG

auction2.JPG

auction3.JPG

auction4.JPG

auction5.JPG

auction6.JPG

The collision damaged only the rear sheet metal, the frame rails were completely untouched; it looks like a body shop removed the rear bumper and quarter panel to get a detailed repair estimate, and then left the parts off of the car when it was totaled by insurance; most of the components bolted right on after minor adjustment, and the car drives great.

The rear bulkhead required the most work, as you can see in the photos, it was badly crumpled.

I've been here for two years; I don't know anything about the grease stains, but I think the two 911's that used to reside there might :tongue:

ROFL! Nice work man, you planning to get rid of the TT or you gonna mod that thing out for track or something?

Nice work John. Enjoy.

This car is going to be a daily driver... I have a 30/mile each way commute, and didn't like putting a large amount of miles on my 1994. I have had a daily driver for some time, in fact I have gone through quite a few of them, but I would be driving in my daily car when I would see an nsx cruise by, it didn't have to be modified, it could be a stock nsx with 15/16's, a big antenna flying in the air, etc., and I would remark on what a nice car it was. They're reliable, but mine was parked at home, while I was driving a different vehicle.

I won this 1991 nsx in an eBay auction, with a bid I felt had little chance of being successful, a little over a month ago. The car required significant reconditioning; it has a branded title, from a rear-end collision. Here are pictures of the car from the auction:

auction1.JPG

auction2.JPG

auction3.JPG

auction4.JPG

auction5.JPG

auction6.JPG

The collision damaged only the rear sheet metal, the frame rails were completely untouched; it looks like a body shop removed the rear bumper and quarter panel to get a detailed repair estimate, and then left the parts off of the car when it was totaled by insurance; most of the components bolted right on after minor adjustment, and the car drives great.

The rear bulkhead required the most work, as you can see in the photos, it was badly crumpled.

hey, how much did you get that car for??

$16,651

look closely, it has 'N S X' painted in red, upside down, on the mesh :tongue:

I love that! comparable to the NSX-R mesh engine cover IMHO! lol :biggrin:

Hey John, What's the offset on the BBS LM? They look just right!

Back