• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my car from last Friday night (6-23-06)

After hounding him for a month I finally convinced an automotive photographer friend of mine to come out and take some pics. He's a disciple of Easton Chang :)

My buddy does good work (check out his pics on www.aznkid.com). He's willing to come out to one of our local meets (in Southern Ontario) to snap pics.

nsx01.jpg

nsx02.jpg

nsx03.jpg

nsx04.jpg

nsx05.jpg

nsx06.jpg

nsx07.jpg

nsx08.jpg

nsx09.jpg

nsx10.jpg

nsx11.jpg

nsx12.jpg

nsx13.jpg

:biggrin:

kkt said:
Wonderful pics of a clean looking car.
Office buildings usually make great backgrounds.

Actually the location was dictated by the need for white flood lighting and that was the only place around!
:tongue:

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

And your RS-GT's in silver threw me off. I'm so used to seeing them in diamond black finish that I thought they were LM's at first glance.

The first one truely shows that all you need is lowering, exhaust and good looking wheels :) Thumbs up :)

Bro,

Those pics are Very good. If you had posters I would buy it. I have already bought 2 of NSXBOX's posters, of his NSX GT. I love pic #8 and pic #4. But #4 needs some help in the exhaust Dept. :wink: If you make posters available for a reasonable price I would buy it. Of the 3 pics from te rear you only blacked out the tag on one, the other 2 pics rom the rear, the tags were left white. Blacked out looks better. Not knit picking, just a helping hand. Great job!

Oster

Thanks for the kind remarks guys, it means a lot to me to hear them from Primers :biggrin:

Believe it or not these were quick snaps taken within an hour. Most of his shoots will go on for triple the amount of time (basically I harrassed him into squeezing me in). The car will get buffed and detailed this week and then we're gonna do this all again with decent lighting and he promises a lot more dynamic motion shots with the crane-mount. Stay tuned! :cool:

Great pics! Very classy. I have a similar type setup. Just wondering what size wheels and type of suspension you're running?

DV8 said:
Great pics! Very classy. I have a similar type setup. Just wondering what size wheels and type of suspension you're running?
Tein Flex with EDFC
Dali Sways
BBS Stern (not RS GTs!)
F: 17x8 215 40 R17 Kumho Ecstas Supra 712
R: 17x9 255 40 R17 " "

Yeah, i can tell by your sig we have very similar cars! :biggrin:

Learn something new everyday.

I guess I need to brush up on my BBS wheels. Are the Sterns something new?

Back