• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Sebring Silver 02 conversion

NSXchnk said:
Does '04 nsx mesh grill for the side vents fit on the '91 side vents?
IMG_8641.JPG

Zanardi and 03+ will fit all NSX side vents, but they are pricey. They list for $336.85 per side. I got them a while back.

Chris,

Great job on the build! Car looks superb....

I wish you would have PM'd me. I also got the itch, to the ditch the factory old design on the side vents. But when I found out how much the 02+ Mesh replacements were, I opted to make my own. I spent a total of 100 bucks for both. :biggrin:

nsxvw1.jpg

Pm'ing you :)

Chris,

Great job on the build! Car looks superb....

I wish you would have PM'd me. I also got the itch, to the ditch the factory old design on the side vents. But when I found out how much the 02+ Mesh replacements were, I opted to make my own. I spent a total of 100 bucks for both. :biggrin:

nsxvw1.jpg

Sneak preview of my center console, still need to be clear coat. I am thinking about going with a dark smoke clear coat.

chris_002.jpg

chris_005.jpg
Nice!!! Was the cup holder custom? Where can I get my hands on one of this?

How did you make the 3D logo for your garage wall?

Looks very clean/professional. Nice car too. Not very many Sebring Silvers running around with the silver roof.

Hey dude
I own a sign co.. If you want some custom 3/d plastic or aluminum letters like that for your garage I can make them
Marcus 832.696.4284.
United alliance sign makers

Chris,

I just read through all 15 pages of this thread AGAIN...can't seem to get enough of your car...anyway, get at me once you get back into town, I have parts for your (soon to be Blake's) S2K...:wink:

-greg

Love the car... no really.. I LOVE THE CAR :biggrin:

Has anyone that you know of done the HIR Spec Headlights for the 91-01 NSX? Very curious to see how that looks...

Angelo08 said:
Hey Chris had a few quick question regarding the conversion.
For the front bumper was it necessary to use the upper frame
part#71140-SL0-0010

Also was it hard to do on your own besides the cutting of the headlight bucket?
How was the DF hood? Fit ok or needed to be adjusted/modified ?

Thanks for your time

Angelo

Yes, part# 71140-SL0-0010 is necessary for the 02+ front bumber. It holds the upper bumper and the support for the bumper for the headlights cut out. The old part is not the same shape at the 02+ part number.

I list the parts for the conversion on post #66

Cutting the headlight bucket was not hard, I used a dremel. The cut out was made for the low bead adjuster screw.

The Downforce NSX-R hood fits well, no modifcations needed. The body shop that painted my the hood and bumper adjusted the fenders to make the gaps look like OEM. I got carbon fiber top and carbon fiber bottom for the hood. The shop had a paint the hood a few times to get the paint to match the OEM silver. They said if I had fiberglass top, it would have been easier to paint.

image.jpg
image.jpg

If Chris doesn't mind, a rolling shot of side skirts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
Back