• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Sebring Silver 02 conversion

woah I wants that JRZ setup! can you post better pics of those coilovers? *drool* :biggrin:

And let me know what you think of those bc I'm on the verge of buying a set myself..... thx!

woah I wants that JRZ setup! can you post better pics of those coilovers? *drool* :biggrin:

And let me know what you think of those bc I'm on the verge of buying a set myself..... thx!

I like them alot more than the Tien RE and SOS JIC. So far there are very smooth and comfortable, feels like factory when driving around town. I have not got the chance to take it to the track yet. I still need to play around little more. Current setting, 3 clicks for both compression & rebound on the front and rears.

Actually the rear bumper beam is aluminum from 95 on, I have the 1995 NSX Technical Information guide I bought from Helm Inc. and it says " The rear bumper beam is now made of aluminIum extrusion, replacing the previous steel type. The benefit is a weight savings of 6.5 pounds while still maintaining the equivElant collision performance of the previous type (p.74)." Verbatim, UK English and all. :wink:

The old steel beam was replaced with STMPO Aluminum beam, 91-94 had steel beams and 95-05 have aluminum rear beams.

Corrected, thanks.

Chris, keeping the NSX? :)

This weekend was the first time I drove my NSX in 9 months, I can't believe how much I miss the NSX.

Yes, I am keeping the NSX...

Met up with CharleySung (Silverstone) and NSXWOLF (Midnight Pearl)
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Finally got DF NSX-R seats and power rails today, now I need to remove the Spacro and put these in.

May you please measure how wide the seat is where the brackets mount from the left side to the right side and how far apart the holes are on the left or right side? I'm curious if any other brackets on the market will also work with the seats.

Much obliged.

--
George

May you please measure how wide the seat is where the brackets mount from the left side to the right side and how far apart the holes are on the left or right side? I'm curious if any other brackets on the market will also work with the seats.

Much obliged.

--
George

The seat is 16.5" wide, you can modify any side mount rails that fits the NSX.

Damn, that one seat alone is worth more than my sentra! Gotta come see this in person sometimes soon.

Chris,
We spoke briefly at the Super NOVA meet and I was curious if you had any parts that you are trying to get rid of. Also, I spoke to NSXWolf about doing some stereo work for him. If you see him, let him know Im ready when he is.

Thanks,
Jay

Give me a call sometime 919-539-2131

Bump for an amazing conversion ... I have been playing Gt5 lately and OMG I feel like doing my 02+ front now, with my top wrapped ion black .... JESUS NOOOOOOOOO ... some bug bit me ... arghhh LOL

** I must resist**

Hi Chris

good to see this car still alive and active, still looking beautiful my friend.

By the way, you know I still have a pair of dual LED front side-markers here at the office for you? Give me a call when you get a chance, gotta send those out to ya bud.

Mike

Mike,

I am still in Love with my clearcorners taillights, the best quality LED lights by far. I never had a problem or burn out LEDs, it is worth the price.

IMG_8002.JPG

Bryan's Red NSX ClearCorner led taillights and my NSX
IMG_8005.JPG

IMG_8006.JPG"

IMG_7998.JPG

curious..

there are other people on the forum here that have done LED tail light conversions but it always seems to burn out.

Why is it that clear corners led lights dont burn out? higher quality led??

Definitely one of the best builds out there!

So that You had the seats installed, how do you like them so far in comparison to OEM, and the Sparco's? Did You gain anymore head clearance?

I'm torn between Volk's or these seats!

I want wider stickier rubber, but also need some adhesion in the cabin while whipping around the track, not to mention being able to wear a helmet.

Back