• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please Help- bent valve?? stranded?

I would trust Larry 100% with what he has said. He wouldn't just post that type of info on here for you and anybody else to read unless he was sure it was correct. It's called credibility.:wink:
Take him at his word.

Thanks Larry but can you elaborate? how do you know for sure? any insight? Is that a guarantee? do you work for honda?-

No, I do not work for Honda.

It is not a guarantee, only Death and Taxes are guaranteed:).

However when I did my investigation in regard to the valve guide availability(after checking the part numbers for you) I was informed about an order for 10 pieces and was given the status. I know this is your order(from your dealer, location matched) since it is the only one in the system recently.

BTW, my personal experience with "Backordered Indefinitely" translated to two or so weeks for the boat to get the items here from Japan. This is following suit.

HTH,
LarryB

Last edited:
^^^ thanks man thats what i was looking for - sorry if i came across brash - i didnt intend to question you. I know you would not post any false info thats why i was asking you to elaborate to help me understad when i could expect the stuff.

I need the 10 intakes and 2 more exhuasts ----

as of now we have 10 exhausts and 2 intakes......... thanks again guys and keep in touch

sorry if i came across brash - i didnt intend to question you.

No need to apologize, I did not take it that way at all. I figured after all this , if I could get you additional info it would help:).

sooooo- parts should arrive at my dealership on the 30th they say which means i can ship them to FL by the first week of July and maybe have my car back by mid July!!1

thanks Larry B

Congrats. on finally getting your car back!! I saw her this am while getting mines oil changed. You have a beautiful car and I know you're happy to have her back. Have a safe drive home and no more $$$$ shifts.:biggrin:

I heard you were there man - on of the shop guys was telling me about a SWEET white one with white wheels that was in that day! I was like the only one i can think of is FEETFXR since i know you are close by

did you se the turbo NSX (rear single turbo setup) on the red one. The guy was nice and gave me a ride in the car---- FAST!

It was his first turbo car-- he like the BOV a lot. so did I :biggrin:

I heard you were there man - on of the shop guys was telling me about a SWEET white one with white wheels that was in that day! I was like the only one i can think of is FEETFXR since i know you are close by

did you se the turbo NSX (rear single turbo setup) on the red one. The guy was nice and gave me a ride in the car---- FAST!

It was his first turbo car-- he like the BOV a lot. so did I :biggrin:

Yea, Bill's new turbo set-up from Mace is sweet. He's been smoking the super go-fast pipe for a while. I'm jealous you got a ride...I'll have to ask next time.

How was the drive home? Car all back to normal?

You get the car back yet ??????? lets see some new pics ...I miss that thing

Back