• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

4ecac053a13db7ae9461ac0b20d15250_zpsfb3ca221.jpg

Damn tight fit on the brakes. What made you give up a proven set of Stoptechs?

My irrational and obsessive desire to shed weight. 28 pounds, most of which is rotational mass. It may end up being oven more... Closer to 30.

I've hit the scales on my targe at 2888 without these brakes, my lexan hatch, or my 20 pounds lighter clutch (or bucket seats). That means with these, the hatch, the clutch, and the seats it's possible to shed another 105-110 pounds. Bringing me in at 2778... Roughly.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you don't know those are carbon ceramics. I did not just switch brands.

Last edited:
My irrational and obsessive desire to shed weight. 28 pounds, most of which is rotational mass. It may end up being oven more... Closer to 30.

I've hit the scales on my targe at 2888 without these brakes, my lexan hatch, or my 20 pounds lighter clutch (or bucket seats). That means with these, the hatch, the clutch, and the seats it's possible to shed another 105-110 pounds. Bringing me in at 2778... Roughly.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you don't know those are carbon ceramics. I did not just switch brands.

for some odd reason I thought u had gotten stoptech carbon ceramics....

photo 3.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Nice looking car redbullzz!! Loving the Advance front lip. as far as the sticker goes, at least your not hiding the fact that they are varsstoen. I know a guy who made it to a mag built nothing but the finest replicas but he lied about it, he said they were "authentic". Shame shame shame...

Nice looking car redbullzz!! Loving the Advance front lip. as far as the sticker goes, at least your not hiding the fact that they are varsstoen. I know a guy who made it to a mag built nothing but the finest replicas but he lied about it, he said they were "authentic". Shame shame shame...

Thanks. Indeed i never lied about the fact these are replicas.
Just waiting for Varrstoen to make 19" decals to buy a set.
I m pretty happy with the wheels. Never had any problem...even on mountains road to the Nurburgring...

^^^what lip is that???

Shot outside a hotel we stayed at in Denmark on our way home from the NSX Club Europe meet :-D

1493438_635152546577276_3838101754844230347_o.jpg

Back