• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Your car always looks amazing Caroline nsx! Now if only we can get you to switch over to a manual transmission rather then a granny tranny. How does it drive anyways? I do envy you while sitting in grueling traffic though.

Thanks! Switch to a manual? Nah, im good! Come down here and i give you a ride to let you know how it drive. Lol

[MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION] granny tranny lol. shots fired [MENTION=26349]Caroline-NSX[/MENTION]

Lol

It is in good taste here. Caroline always shits on my black nsx with his stellar looking x so I have to find fault somewhere.:smile:

Its all good in my hood!

New wheels and suspension.

16300002853_ab0b7c7782_b.jpg

16712692907_e5402c20c5_b.jpg

16732598440_99a70c496e_b.jpg

[MENTION=14720]skafia[/MENTION], very nice! Especially from the side. I love the color matched roof nsx's. Just never been a fan of the black roof. Sorry guys, I go against the Honda code:cool:

agree with Jinks... on both points!

It is in good taste here. Caroline always shits on my black nsx with his stellar looking x so I have to find fault somewhere.:smile:
...after all these years I just realized NOW that "Caroline" is a dude.

MIND=BLOWN.

Lmao! I thought I was the only one thinking that! only too me 3 years on prime to figure it out...

RView attachment 122179 Come on guys. Carolinensx is a dude. What chick could come up with a hot car built like his?

- - - Updated - - -

S4play
Your car is awesome. I've seen it at the sf auto show. Maybe ditch the fast and furious spoiler though but that is just my opinion. Everything else is super clean! Great job! Btw, I have the same carbon shift knob. Love it.

Last edited:
Back