• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Car looks good Les. Hopefully the wife doesn't notice the change in wheels!

She still hasn't noticed all your CF parts on my interior yet so maybe she won't notice the wheels either.:wink:

She'll be the one LOL if she notices, meaning I'll have to spend all the money saved on the group buy and more on her.:frown:

Decals are in the box of the RSII as an option. I am debating installing.

Still debating too. But that might be all it takes for the wife to notice they're new wheels. LOL

Last edited:
photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo1qndb.jpg

First time the X been out for 3 months of sitting in the garage. I been working on her on and off whenever i had the time or in the mood. Still not done yet, a few more little things and ill get her a proper photo shoot.

photo1qndb.jpg

First time the X been out for 3 months of sitting in the garage. I been working on her on and off whenever i had the time or in the mood. Still not done yet, a few more little things and ill get her a proper photo shoot.

bout time you post a picture of it up. Looking good ;)

photo1qndb.jpg

i love the wheels

thanks everyone for the compliments, im just trying to keep up with you guys :biggrin:

big thanks for the homie Caroline for selling me a few of his parts and the wheels to get my X looking fresh. thanks bro

Last edited:
more pics ... the car looks amazing!

thanks everyone for the compliments, im just trying to keep up with you guys :biggrin:

big thanks for the homie Caroline for selling me a few of his parts and the wheels to get my X looking fresh. thanks bro

here's one I took minutes after installing tires to my new wheels/suspension:

taken with iphone

Last edited:
Back