• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

^^^^ That bridge makes for some very nice NSX photos! ^^^^
Adjacent to the bridge they planted about an acre in wild flowers. It’s really beautiful. Quick iPhone pictures don’t do them justice and no good way for a car picture with them. It all makes for a nice scenic drive. And more often than not we see a horse and rider on that road so have to go rather slow. Nice to drop it to Quiet mode and cruise by.

Having owned a BB NA-1 I love the look of a clean black car. Only problem with being as OCD as I am; I found KEEPING IT CLEAN turned out to be a career in of itself! Now owning a CWP NC1, I am more at ease.

haha you should see the patina on my 96 BB side skirts....😢

Nice, I assume you used a tripod and moved the cars and spliced the shots.
Negative.

I had one of the Imolas roof/A & B pillars wrapped in gloss black to give it a "retro" look and also to simply change it up a bit. I'm still liking it 🎯

DSC06854 - Copy downsized.jpgRSS00184 - Downsized Copy.jpg

Taxiway to runway 7/25 on 6-28-2022.

Nice, I assume you used a tripod and moved the cars and spliced the shots.
are you kidding, that would be blasphemy...:p

Negative.

I had one of the Imolas roof/A & B pillars wrapped in gloss black to give it a "retro" look and also to simply change it up a bit. I'm still liking it 🎯

Taxiway to runway 7/25 on 6-28-2022.
I really like it too- it gives off those 2nd Gen R vibes without being too in your face.

Back