• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

- - - Updated - - -

[QhiUOTE=OKI-BOY;1690166]

- - - Updated - - -

i like this hood.. what kind of this hot hood exactly? thanks:eek:[/QUOTE]

Marga Hills style kinda sorta maybe?[/QUOTE]

Seibon CF hood.

Fine you get two weeks. Then you sell them to me!!! Or I will beat you with a stick lol.

20130417_181404_zpsf24793b3.jpg

Diddy you need that red stoptech kit for sale in the marketplace.

i got them painted black. it was a last minute decision so didnt have time to get them poweroated. they came out good though. got the rpo3 stickers replicated in red.

i plan on getting a red wp pro kit.

Why? It's not as good as the stoptechs in terms of function. Any experienced racer with real track experience of both would tell you that. I've researched it enough. The WP is more bling than function. ST calipers are forged, not cast. The bias is better, the metallurgy of the rotors, superior. The kit, lighter. Do you care more about the dimples in the caliper and the colored hats? You're going to pay just as much for the WP for an inferior product.

Why? It's not as good as the stoptechs in terms of function. Any experienced racer with real track experience of both would tell you that. I've researched it enough. The WP is more bling than function. ST calipers are forged, not cast. The bias is better, the metallurgy of the rotors, superior. The kit, lighter. Do you care more about the dimples in the caliper and the colored hats? You're going to pay just as much for the WP for an inferior product.

exactly lol. i dont track, road race, dont care about insane weight savings or the most speed i can get out the car. in other words im your exact opposite lol. im just a cruiser for the most part. im never going to use the stocktechs to their full potential anyway. i have all the bolt-ons and plan on a s/c but thats only because i feel the car should have a little more power but not to race anyone.

Last edited:

not everyone wants exactly what you have or wants to do everything you want to do.

not everyone wants exactly what you have or wants to do everything you want to do.

Diddy and I are friends and we talk on PM all the time. Often about various products. I gave him facts about weight, materials, bias, performance. Which I thought was useful info. Now that he explained his situation, it makes perfect sense. Did I offend you somehow?

Diddy and I are friends and we talk on PM all the time. Often about various products. I gave him facts about weight, materials, bias, performance. Which I thought was useful info. Now that he explained his situation, it makes perfect sense. Did I offend you somehow?

why would I be offended?

Why not? Dave, how do you know that the WP is not as good as the ST? Have you tested it both on your NSX? ST is forged so is the WP. Did you weight the ST and the WP kit to see which is lighter? How can you say that it's not as good as the ST when I have never seen or heard of you using or trying the WP. :confused:

Caroline, it's a really long discussion, I don't have to have tested them personally to know. There are plenty of threads here already on this. No need to rehash. I've talked to WP pro directly, and I will just say... They are not quite there yet. They are unfamiliar with the NSX. I've talked to guys on the track. I've talked to guys that use the products. I did ask for weight measurements and I compared them, I didn't make it up. I don't think the WP is a bad kit. But it is my firm opinion that it is not as good as the stoptechs and you know what? For most people it doesn't matter at all. Especially ones that don't track their cars. If you think they are as good, I don't have a problem with that. As I said, diddy and I talk a lot, and I think it's ok for me to tell him my opinion. If the way I stated it offended anyone, I apologize.

Caroline, it's a really long discussion, I don't have to have tested them personally to know. There are plenty of threads here already on this. No need to rehash. I've talked to WP pro directly, and I will just say... They are not quite there yet. They are unfamiliar with the NSX. I've talked to guys on the track. I've talked to guys that use the products. I did ask for weight measurements and I compared them, I didn't make it up. I don't think the WP is a bad kit. But it is my firm opinion that it is not as good as the stoptechs and you know what? For most people it doesn't matter at all. Especially ones that don't track their cars. If you think they are as good, I don't have a problem with that. As I said, diddy and I talk a lot, and I think it's ok for me to tell him my opinion. If the way I stated it offended anyone, I apologize.

Ah, I see. I'm not offended Dave. I was a little confuse that you said the WP's is not as good as the ST's and wanted to know how is it that you know that the ST's better than the WP's. Not rehashing, just asking. :wink:

I've used WP's on my NSX and let me say this, It works and perform WAY better than my OEM's. And the looks, you already know. Like you said, BLING! :biggrin:

LOL at you thinkin you could offend someone by typing behind a computer screen.

LOL at you thinkin you could offend someone by typing behind a computer screen.

Yo momma so ugly, when she goes to the beach, cats try to bury her. :D

Actually if I had a dime for everytine someone gets offended you don't like their mod, car, or parts, I would retire tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back