• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Malibu Canyon Run----Rock Photo Photography

Think we had about 30 NSX's on this run........previous run had over 50. My Downforce "lip" was in the paint shop changing color from blue to black :frown:

Attachments

• _DSC6785-(ZF-3733-96484-1-001).jpg
    _DSC6785-(ZF-3733-96484-1-001).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,315
First year NSX (midnight raven) and last year NSX (turbo2go)

f465449e125bdf8fc7d66706ca284bae_zps460be171.jpg

G, car is beautiful as always but I thought you ditched the Volks because they were not concave. Well neither are these. For all the hype over model 5's.... They are a great design. Very pretty. But they really are flat looking from a lot of angles. Am I the only one that sees that?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the front and rear in the pic, they look identical. There is no more concave in the rear than the front.

G, car is beautiful as always but I thought you ditched the Volks because they were not concave. Well neither are these. For all the hype over model 5's.... They are a great design. Very pretty. But they really are flat looking from a lot of angles. Am I the only one that sees that?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the front and rear in the pic, they look identical. There is no more concave in the rear than the front.

Dave... Have you ever seen them in person? They are the farthest thing from "flat." These wheels clear all BBK by quite a bit, and if they were flat that would never be an option.

Model 5's by synth19

b27ce44a9ba411e2868a22000a9f18a6_7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dave, Dave, Dave.... . The reason why I ditched the TE37's was because I did not like the flat faced TE's compared to the concave TE37's. In other words, I wanted the cooler version of one particular style of wheel. What do Model 5's have to do with TE37's? Certainly, you are not retarded to think that ALL wheels I purchase now and in the future must be concave "because I wanted concave TE37's)?

- - - Updated - - -

ps... ;)

what kind of hood?

[QhiUOTE=OKI-BOY;1690166][/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

[QhiUOTE=OKI-BOY;1690166][/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

i like this hood.. what kind of this hot hood exactly? thanks:eek:

Dave, Dave, Dave.... . The reason why I ditched the TE37's was because I did not like the flat faced TE's compared to the concave TE37's. In other words, I wanted the cooler version of one particular style of wheel. What do Model 5's have to do with TE37's? Certainly, you are not retarded to think that ALL wheels I purchase now and in the future must be concave "because I wanted concave TE37's)?

- - - Updated - - -

ps... ;)
I don't post on here these days but I've noticed you are lousy at responding to criticism even when someone is trying to say it nicely. You're car isn't all that dude... but you're good at taking pictures.

My opinion means nothing in these parts but fwiw your wheels look chrome in the light and last I checked.. chrome hasn't made a come back. They also look too big. Sorry.. I didn't want to say anything but I couldn't take it anymore. You're even hinting this guy is a "retard".

I don't post on here these days but I've noticed you are lousy at responding to criticism even when someone is trying to say it nicely. You're car isn't all that dude... but you're good at taking pictures.

My opinion means nothing in these parts but fwiw your wheels look chrome in the light and last I checked.. chrome hasn't made a come back. They also look too big. Sorry.. I didn't want to say anything but I couldn't take it anymore. You're even hinting this guy is a "retard".

With regards to being retarded, Myself and Dave have a joking relationship. He knows I'm messing with him. So I'm sorry if you didn't get that. We are both very sarcastic. He asked me why did I get these wheels when I sold my TE37's. I explained selling the TE's have zero correlation to Model 5's. I can take CC fine. If you don't like the wheels, or think they are too big, that is fine with me. I will explain things, but i never get butthurt. Chrome hasn't made a comeback on sports cars per se, but shiny/polished wheels have indeed made a comeback. I can send you multiple cool examples if you are interested in this look.....But there I go again, unable to take criticism.

Edit: send me a link where I'm "unable to take criticism" lol. I. Find this hilarious that you said that.

Last edited:
It's all good man. I absolutely LOVE the way my RSII's look but there are some people that don't like them. Style is a personal thing. My favorite wheel on G's car were the RS, followed by the Volks, followed by the mod5, followed by the RZ-DF. All look good, but I still don't see much concavity in the mod5. I realize the spokes are bent, but that is different than spokes flaring out from center to wheel hub. Bent is not concave. To me, this is concave:

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Viper driver still has my favorite wheels of any NSX. If I wasn't such a weight freak and these would fit a BBK I would be all over them.

Back