• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

yea,next mode!

Thanks

my toys:cool:
dsc_0370.jpg

sick!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oscar, car looks great! ^^ Vinyl?

This could look AMAZING if you go up a few inches higher to match the carbon plate garnish and round the corners to match... Sweet change up though!

Well, did not have the balls to go all the way because is in reality another plastidip "adventure" ... someone burn this left over cans!! I want to plastidip everything!! hahahaha

:D

Oscar white letter tires now vinyl on the bumper... Palstidip on the wheels... What's happening with you.

White letters are gone, was an overnight experience, yes, I am going CRAZY lol

why mess with a good thing.........IMO

Is all temporary! :D

I agree. But you know the saying. If he likes it that's all that matters.

All can be restored, removing the plastidipped wheels takes seconds :D

I think Oscar's car looks good. Add some Glossifier to the wheels or change the color to Anthracite (from Dipyourcar) and it will be amazing.

I am going to visit their offices, seems like they have all colors! :D

-Oscar

Now I know why me likey that fender flares so much because they look OEM just like the SL65 AMG Black Series.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370675579.884636.jpg

Mother of god this is beautiful. I like the fender flare and almost everything else including the rear bumper/ diffuser thing. Not a fan of the exhaust tips though. Rather see the traditional big ass round tips.

+! exactly what I was thinking. I also want to know are most of those body parts custom made? I have never seen any of those parts minus the wing.

Last edited:
^^^
Thanks guys the whole kit is modeled on the NSX GT2 Le Mans base.Fenders are compeletly new(custom made have some pics of build) and the additions are my idea front ,side and rear.Have to do some changes rear including big wing.Car is wider about 3 inches.
I was 2 months without car but worth it.

P.S. wanted WB but that line of the car remain recognizable.

AGrCdKAh.jpg

Just got back from camping at Watkins Glen. Plenty of room for our tent, two sleeping bags, food and other supplies.

Finally found LBBP

MY '05 Red and '03 LBBP. I have wanted a LBBP NSX for the last 4 years and finally found this one in March........if I only had a 4 car garage............

Attachments

• IMG_2952.jpg
    IMG_2952.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 953
AGrCdKAh.jpg

Just got back from camping at Watkins Glen. Plenty of room for our tent, two sleeping bags, food and other supplies.

Wow you REALLY took your NSX camping? damn, that would never happen to my NSX! Just imagine a bear attack....

Wow you REALLY took your NSX camping? damn, that would never happen to my NSX! Just imagine a bear attack....

Yep! No issues getting to the campsite via the gravel driveways either. Ironically I had a harder time getting in/out of some of the gas station driveway/ramps on the drive up.

Nice! I kept an eye out for you on the road, but didn't see a deep purple streak so we didn't cross paths. How'd you keep it shiney? The rain up through the area made a mess out of my car. Also, did you get to hit Route 15 up? I love the last bit of stretch in PA before you hit the NY border, just a great bit of road.

Nice! I kept an eye out for you on the road, but didn't see a deep purple streak so we didn't cross paths. How'd you keep it shiney? The rain up through the area made a mess out of my car. Also, did you get to hit Route 15 up? I love the last bit of stretch in PA before you hit the NY border, just a great bit of road.

The weather was favorable; we left Saturday morning and there was light rain just twice on the way up (took 15 the entire drive basically). There was construction on 15 just north of Frederick though; I was hitting the bridge joints because of it so we took the I-81/I-70/I-270 route coming back. Microfibers and detailing spray was enough to take the bugs and road grime off, np.

Back