• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

I used to camp at the Glen in high school, watched the classic races .. great track! It's on my list of tracks to hit in the X

20130610_205549-1.jpg

Tucked away for the night :)

Perfect look for a black NSX :), a set of 02+ side skirts wouldn't hurt but it still looks amazing!

965987_10151461543317001_446637686_o.jpg

965987_10151461543312001_1974949919_o.jpg

I don´t have any bling-bling on mine but i´m really happy to have one :biggrin:

11.jpg

Attachments

• 947005_199577126860027_653886273_n.jpg
    947005_199577126860027_653886273_n.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,286
Last edited:
Perfect look for a black NSX :), a set of 02+ side skirts wouldn't hurt but it still looks amazing!

I agree on the 02+ sides. It is one of the next things on the list for sure!

Well, it wasn't the subject of my pictures, but here are a few when she came out from storage... :D

Since we're on the topic of gold Volks....

@King Motorsports Dyno Daze this past weekend.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371062491584.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371062491584.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,231
AGrCdKAh.jpg

Just got back from camping at Watkins Glen. Plenty of room for our tent, two sleeping bags, food and other supplies.

That's awesome. A few years ago, my friends and I took a 3 car road trip (we each took our own cars) up to San Francisco, driving up PCH, and camped in San Luis Obispo as a half way point. Rolled into the camp site with a Prelude and 2 S2000s.

Here's my work in progress:
9026664447_8f6f235424_c.jpg

Any close-up shots of the wing struts and trunklid? I picked up the same wing to try it out but not sure how to mount it at the moment.

Your car pulls off the wing nicely with the black top accents, not sure how it will look on mine...debate is still out.

Any close-up shots of the wing struts and trunklid? I picked up the same wing to try it out but not sure how to mount it at the moment.

Your car pulls off the wing nicely with the black top accents, not sure how it will look on mine...debate is still out.

Thank you sir!! Sometimes it's hard to picture the high spoiler... I think some cars are able to pull it off with aggressive body mods/lips/diffuser and black accents. You probably could even wrap your roof if you wanted. Mine mounts in 100% oem locations with carbon plates that bolt to the trunk. I decided to go with the APR because I didn't want one with the large trunk piece... this is when I was test fitting my 05' OEM style Trunk spoiler that is currently being sprayed lime green and before I removed the side plates, sanded APR off and recleared them.

- - - Updated - - -

the cf trunk spoiler suits this setup! ultra bold and aggressive.

my spidey-sense sees cf-side splitters in the near future...

Thank you sir!! Sometimes it's hard to picture the high spoiler... I think some cars are able to pull it off with aggressive body mods/lips/diffuser and black accents. You probably could even wrap your roof if you wanted. Mine mounts in 100% oem locations with carbon plates that bolt to the trunk. I decided to go with the APR because I didn't want one with the large trunk piece... this is when I was test fitting my 05' OEM style Trunk spoiler that is currently being sprayed lime green and before I removed the side plates, sanded APR off and recleared them.

- - - Updated - - -

the cf trunk spoiler suits this setup! ultra bold and aggressive.

my spidey-sense sees cf-side splitters in the near future...

Haha agreed... but having it sprayed green then can re-carbon wrap it after if I don't like the oem lime green on it.

I would and have inquired about the cf-side splitters but with the ride height of my car (which the front is actually raised a little in these pictures), they'd NEVER survive.

I suppose VRH should be next on the list, but its not my cup of tea in sports cars to raise and drive (although many, many exotics do even feature it from the factory).

Very nicely done, your color scheme is really amazing ~ I love green, yellow, orange cars if done correctly!

My car is low like yours but does not have the NSX-R hood or mirrors and black accents. Which brand NSX-R hood did you use and do you like the fitment?

I'm excited to put my wing on but this weekend will be gone so will try to get it installed next week to test fit.

Who makes the CF side splitters? Does it require drilling?

Haha agreed... but having it sprayed green then can re-carbon wrap it after if I don't like the oem lime green on it.

I would and have inquired about the cf-side splitters but with the ride height of my car (which the front is actually raised a little in these pictures), they'd NEVER survive.

I suppose VRH should be next on the list, but its not my cup of tea in sports cars to raise and drive (although many, many exotics do even feature it from the factory).

oem lime green just doesn't fit this "HULK" GREEN BEAST.:smile:
I don't get tired of admiring it......

I used to camp at the Glen in high school, watched the classic races .. great track! It's on my list of tracks to hit in the X

It's an awesome track, real fast definitely one of my favorites.. The local area is the best part about it, beautiful scenery, Seneca Lodge rules, etc.

Back