• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Nice yinzer! What road is that? Which shop are you taking it to?

Just some random road running N-S and just west of I19 in Cranberry. It's hard to not find a road like that in that area!

George Riggin Specialty Auto. Great, humble guy, very impressed with his shop. Came highly recommended. So glad to have him 5 minutes from work for stuff that comes up that I don't want to do or stuff that isn't Larry-worthy. Shop was full of super interesting stuff - basket case Lotus, BMW 6 series imported from China (???), many 911's, etc.

I feel obligated to include a photo:

14281780451_eb27fef8b9_c.jpg

I think Brylek's looks great, and the house too!! I have to admit, a little lowering from OEM height does look better. But too much slam reminds me of an upside down bathtub. Or this, lol:

82752d1311528406-trend-saggin-pants-saggy-pants-guys-3.jpg

Brylek high or not the photo is first rate. I was actually just joking because I have so little clearance. Are you on Bilsteins?

The car is actually lowered a little plus I have 5mm spacers all around, this picture makes it look a bit higher because I took it from a very low angle. I have the regular KW V3s.

Last weekend I was driving around on borrowed GT-Vs so I lowered the car by 6 turns but I'm already back to OEM wheels and my most favorite ride height ;)

14145999118_8c780b8c4c_b.jpg

Here were the most recent pics of the old Widebody from last year:
Well, Here is the final rendition of the car. This shoot was done a day before the car was dismantled. These shots have been on hold to be released as they were for an issue of Honda Tuning Magazine coming out in a couple months but now that the magazine is closed my photographer sent them to me to share. If anyone uses the shots please tag OJS Designs ( photographer ) and Source 1 Automotive in them.

Yes, finally someone painting an R wing like I've suggested for years. Lol looks great but you know just out of principle I can't be on board with that color.

Yes, finally someone painting an R wing like I've suggested for years. Lol looks great but you know just out of principle I can't be on board with that color.

No worries...it's prolly plasti dipped...

Looks sick!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Love it!!!! Just could never drive it....god forbid you ever have to pull into a driveway or any sort of parking lot.:redface:

But dayum she is pretty.....

file://localhost/Users/gbennett/Desktop/IMG_2185.JPGfile://localhost/Users/gbennett/Desktop/IMG_2188.JPGfile://localhost/Users/gbennett/Desktop/IMG_2191.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2191.jpgfile://localhofile://localhost/Users/gbennett/Desktop/IMG_2186.jpgst/Users/gbennett/Desktop/IMG_2185.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2185.JPG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2188.JPG

Here were the most recent pics of the old Widebody from last year:
Well, Here is the final rendition of the car. This shoot was done a day before the car was dismantled. These shots have been on hold to be released as they were for an issue of Honda Tuning Magazine coming out in a couple months but now that the magazine is closed my photographer sent them to me to share. If anyone uses the shots please tag OJS Designs ( photographer ) and Source 1 Automotive in them.

Awesome images.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Had to raise it up yesterday lol. Was way too low to move it around the shop. May lower it just a little bit more.

117r5na.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! Had to raise it up yesterday lol. Was way too low to move it around the shop. May lower it just a little bit more.

117r5na.jpg

Much better.....looks drivable now:tongue:

Love white on white....pertty:cool:

Much better.....looks drivable now:tongue:

Love white on white....pertty:cool:

It looks better to me too! Doesn't have crazy negative camber like it did earlier. Believe it or not, that's photoshop. Debating if I should go white on white or not.

Back