• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Here's looking at you kid...

dumu9yny.jpg

Wow you are still around. I was just wondering what happened to you a couple of days ago.

Ha yeah I'm still alive. I went through about a 2 year stint where my employment was spotty at best. It was a rough time. I couldn't afford to do anything to my car so I didn't wanna get on here and see what everybody else was doing because I just got depressed. But all is good again, I just got some much needed maintenance done and had some little piddly things cleared up like the Air Conditioning and a few little lurking bugs that weren't making the car much fun to drive. I've been driving her for weeks now. Happy to be back in the cockpit. I'm sure I'll start trolling prime once again as well. Though I'm kind of bummed some of the parts I want for my car don't seem to be available any longer.... like an aftercooler for my S/C.

My first set of pics posted on NSXprime. Just installed Pride V2 exhaust and Shine type 1 lip (with the low hung plate).

nsx_0276.jpg

nsx_0271.jpg

nsx_0262.jpg

My first set of pics posted on NSXprime. Just installed Pride V2 exhaust and Shine type 1 lip (with the low hung plate).

nsx_0276.jpg

nsx_0271.jpg

nsx_0262.jpg

Car looks great, really like the lip.....the front plate is fugly, looks like an old truck plate wired on. Take it off or at least get a folding-hideing SOS model.......:cool:

which track^^^^looks kinda F1 ish.

Its Bahrain GP International Circuit

I think that's where top gear tested the porsche 918

- - - Updated - - -

Cars & Coffee July meet:

pretty sick photo

- - - Updated - - -

ada5ynu9.jpg

man.... I still can't get over how much I like these wheels

Last edited:
Back