• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Love this thread. So many great photos.

Teej, if the "Hottest NSX" threads were still active, I'd be recommending your car. Gorgeously and tastefully done.

OyATL, excellent car captured and presented well in that photo. Awesome.

Beast, I hear where you are coming from. One of the reasons I have stayed away from modding beyond just a few things here and there, nearly all for cosmetic reasons (aside from not having funds for this particular endeavor and personal inertia), is because with technology moving forward at such a rapid pace, as soon as a 25-year-old platform is updated to the latest performance envelope, it's usurped by the next supercar. Face it, unless you're that one guy, there will always be someone with a faster, better performing car, be it as sold from a factory or via the latest tech applied to a much-newer platform.

This is likely why over the years classics, in as-delivered condition, tended to fetch the most $$, resto-mods be damned.

So, for a lot of reasons, my car will stay fairly close to OEM, with OEM parts stashed, having been replaced with fairly easily-reversed, light mods.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4646.jpeg
    4646.jpeg
    630.1 KB · Views: 1,812
Your seats are changing colour!

Wow I didn't notice but now that you pointed it out its all I notice lol. I just emailed the photographer...I mean my windows aren't even tinted. Maybe she forgot to return a layer.

No layers, just Adobe Lightroom, guessing a filter caused a hard line where the shadow drops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
71c6f25c3559fb195467a55b09d63b3b.jpg

Mine is the silver one. Dhalsim's is the red, and the white one is A's, who is a new local member but don't think he's on Prime yet.

Very cool shot!

Thanks Brylek! High praise indeed coming from you with your amazing photographs :D
It was taken with my iPhone 6 Plus and an image app called Snapseed. Only tweaked it for about 2 mins to produce it.

Last edited:
20160710_073116.jpg

Thanks Brylek! High praise indeed coming from you with your amazing photographs :D
It was taken with my iPhone 6 Plus and an image app called Snapseed. Only tweaked it for about 2 mins to produce it.
It even made Rogers car look desirable!:biggrin: Kidding Dahlsim. Don't hit me with a yoga flame...

attachment.php
<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5eb13edb/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

160a0ed0f2e776054626871efbc7d1ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Stable of rides, think we have talked before :)

My s2000 is yellow, NSX is white and R8 is white

- - - Updated - - -

Got my steering wheel and loving it.

13062548_10207608268823143_1050686255196895313_n.jpg

12592381_10207608268463134_842603489350007643_n.jpg

Glad we got your steering wheel done to your spec - great selection of materials!

Seems this thread is dominated by exterior photos, we need more interior shots :)

Console was just rewrapped. It is a SOS console. Did not want to appoxy anymore. I installed recessed screws. Now there is no more appoxy!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back