• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Lucky for me, the most recent pic is also probably the best one :)

9yp51529n04dvw8iq3yo.jpg

Great pic!!!

Yes it is the Pride Modulo Wing. I know I need to create a build thread! Maybe during my time off this month :)

Here more pics of the spoiler
9d3289296ac802b9b5975852dd70769a.jpg

7a9e4df80d26799af4dc853bf3ac2216.jpg
0b90c2de883f50419433115f2920bace.jpg

It looks really good with the GT kit. I almost went the GT direction before finding the Madonna. The car looks great!

Work MCO wheels if I'm not mistaken

You are not mistaken ;)

To be ultra specific, here's the actual ordered specs from Driftworks.

Work Wheels Emotion M•C•O Racing Type CS
Fronts: 17x9" ET42 with Yokohama Advan Neova (AD08R) 215/40 R17 83W RPB
Rears: 18x10,5" ET20 with Yokohama Advan Neova (AD08R) 265/35 R18 93W RPB

The rears have been machined down 3mm, effectively making them ET23. I didn't have to, but I wanted to make sure I have no issues with rubbing, and I didn't want to roll the arches more than a tiny bit. Still pokes a little, and to me the fitment looks right.

Last edited:
So, I wanted to cover my Gen 1, but it was a little dusty. And it's too cold to wash here in the Northeast (CT). So here's what can be done. You pull car out before the snow arrives, thinking maybe in a day or so it will be warmer or at least sunny. Or if impatient, let it sit a bit covered in light fluffy snow and then pull out the Master Blaster. Next, touch up with a chamois as need once back in garage. Then ALL's GOOD and ready to go Under Cover and hibernate. I guess that would be a Snow Car Wash instead of a Show Car wash?
Gen1NSX  in Snow IMG_5549.jpgG1 NSX Snow Wash IMG_5537.jpg

Just picked up one of my all time favorite colors from its original owner this weekend :)
IMG_1597.JPG

Last edited:
Nice Wheels! Are they Blitz?<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d77bfc8f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d77bfc8f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

they look like polished HRE

Oh no! Salvage Title NSX! :) :)
So, I wanted to cover my Gen 1, but it was a little dusty. And it's too cold to wash here in the Northeast (CT). So here's what can be done. You pull car out before the snow arrives, thinking maybe in a day or so it will be warmer or at least sunny. Or if impatient, let it sit a bit covered in light fluffy snow and then pull out the Master Blaster. Next, touch up with a chamois as need once back in garage. Then ALL's GOOD and ready to go Under Cover and hibernate. I guess that would be a Snow Car Wash instead of a Show Car wash?
View attachment 149586View attachment 149587

Nice Wheels! Are they Blitz?<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d77bfc8f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d77bfc8f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

They're HRE 547R 18x8 and 19x10. Will be for sale soon if you're interested pm me

Just spent a fortune on my Type 03's

View attachment 149736<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6b0af488/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/6b0af488/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

whoa, what color is that? if that is a wrap, that looks damn near like paint.

It’s paint :) see my instagram for process pics: bzyrice

Color is Nouvelle Blue Pearl from the 2017 Nsx.. it’s really close.. but still a little off.. my paint shop tried their best to match the color but Acura must do something special during the paint process to get the exact color on the new Nsx.

Back