• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

It’s paint :) see my instagram for process pics: bzyrice

Color is Nouvelle Blue Pearl from the 2017 Nsx.. it’s really close.. but still a little off.. my paint shop tried their best to match the color but Acura must do something special during the paint process to get the exact color on the new Nsx.

looks better on our gen 1's than it does on the new one.

The targa was too low to go up my driveway so I had it parked at the in laws for a week. I finally had time to get some 2x4s to help her into the garage.

25390478968_e679d73a11_b.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of body work? Any updates? Car looks great

A few things, it’s having a Mode4 front bumper with a SOS vector front lip put on along with Stacy’s side skirts, an ‘02 rear balance and Difflow rear diffuser. No updates to post yet but parts are with my painter. Thank you though, I’ll definitely post updates once the car is done!

Foo-sakes the above page 229 images all are awesome!

-Sandro that's one-hell of an ass end and I like it :cool:

Skafia good to note you are back into the two NSX game and that silver 2002 with white Honda wheels you recently acquired looks mighty fine. Enjoy, man, and drive it every chance you get! Get some miles on that :biggrin:

Last edited:
Finished one of my seats. Many hours designing, testing, and then making it a reality.IMG_1547.jpgIMG_1551.jpgIMG_1552.jpg

Blue.jpg

Clean.jpg

Now that's a nice and different shot! Well staged!

Looking at the EPIC photos ... just browsed .. WOW! You guys still with the EPIC and CLEAN NSX's! <3 much love!!

OScar

CE111D5B-7791-484E-BF33-E9ED470DC46F.jpg
Repost from my motor build thread. She gets picked up next week.

Attachments

• 26A29FEF-E6FE-4250-A962-8A5914C8212E.jpg
    26A29FEF-E6FE-4250-A962-8A5914C8212E.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 961
Back