• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Don't think I could live somewhere where I had to put the car away for months at a time.

I enjoy putting mine up every year! I keep the miles down and it's like getting a new car every Spring! :tongue: :cool:

I wouldn't say that I ENJOY storing my cars every year, but it does keep the milage down and helps the cars retain that 'novelty', that newness that might not be present if I drove them year 'round. I't also nice to reduce the insurance coverage (i.e. premiums). to the bare minimum over the winter months. Still, when March rolls around it's difficult to have to wait another 4-6 weeks before getting the cars back on the road.

I wouldn't say that I ENJOY storing my cars every year, but it does keep the milage down and helps the cars retain that 'novelty', that newness that might not be present if I drove them year 'round. I't also nice to reduce the insurance coverage (i.e. premiums). to the bare minimum over the winter months. Still, when March rolls around it's difficult to have to wait another 4-6 weeks before getting the cars back on the road.

Your comment about insurance is interesting. Unfortunately my last two incidents happened in my garage when something fell on a car.

Ed

Yeah, my garage is like a house of horrors for nice cars! My wife could be a star on an episode of "Hoarders", and it's managed to spill beyond the house into our garage as well :mad:. I can barely get the NSX and S2000 in there...sadly, the IS 300 remains in the driveway under a cover all winter. There are bikes, a big snowblower, tons of rakes, shovels, etc... just all kinds of junk waiting to fall onto a hood or quarter panel. I have to remain very vigilant. We've seen the "Best Garages" thread on Prime...were there ever a "Worst or Hazardous Garage" thread, my garage would easily win.

Last edited:
I would suggest trying to clear enough room to use a car capsule if possible, for at least the NSX. When they are properly inflated a fair amount of protection around the car is provided. Been using one for many years. Your vehicle stays dry and dust free. Keeps mice out too.

I have family from Korea visiting and they wanted a ride in the Honda's. I've never seen an nsx or s2k in my many visits to Korea. Hopefully they enjoy it as much as I do.

View attachment 163024
Great combination!

Don't think I could live somewhere where I had to put the car away for months at a time.
I agree.
But then again, mine's been "put away" for 3 years...... so shame on me.

brings back memories^^^^ the bee lived in one of those for 11 years....

a3decb96202dbb6cae086b1c148e26fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back